Browse by Industry - Business Services
311 Matching Jobs
Business Services jobs
- Featured JobRhodesPermanent
An exciting and newly-created Legal Counsel opportunity has arisen for an experienced commercial Lawyer to join the innovative and fast-paced Legal Team of an industry-leading technology company.
Featured JobMelbourne CBDPermanent
- RARE IN-HOUSE OPPORTUNITY - GROWTH ROLE!
- GLOBAL TECHNOLOGY COMPANY !
A fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic and growing business within Financial Services has arisen for a talented and enthusiastic Compliance and Advice Assurance Professional with a minimum of 3 years experience. This is the perfect role for someone wishing to work in a great environment, with a supportive and flexible working culture, and a chance to get involved in projects, providing real value in sharing ideas and input to reach common goals.
Featured JobInner Suburbs MelbournePermanent
- Great Clients, work and environment
- Exciting Start up atmosphere
Well-known, innovative and expanding organisation looking for commercially minded finance professional to join a high-performing team. Highly suited to individuals with exposure to Development, Asset Management or Property sectors.
Featured JobInner West SydneyPermanent
- Inner city location
- Six figure remuneration
The HR Advisor will provide guidance, advise and help on all areas of Human Resources and the first point of contact for all employees and stakeholders.
Featured JobNorth SydneyPermanent
- Central Sydney Location
- Development Opportunity
An exciting opportunity for an ambitious and confident 2-4 year lawyer to join a growing law firm!
Unlike other roles, this will give you the chance to work across a range of different practice areas at both an advisory, transactional and litigious level, with full exposure and access to clients.
You will not be restricted to any one client or practice area and your personal growth and development will be encouraged and supported from day one!
- Unique role with full access and exposure to clients
- Diverse and broad range of practice areas
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Communicate daily with suppliers to develop and maintain strong relationships.
- Process incoming requests or queries in a timely and accurate manner.
- Arrange quotes, request purchase orders, place orders, and track/expedite orders as required
- Perform daily upload of assets and maintain cost centre information within ITSM tool.
- Ensure asset information is accurately recorded and maintained (example - customer details, location, cost centre information and asset status).
- Manage life-cycle for leased assets, which includes processing monthly invoice settlements, asset returns, lease terminations, service charges, reporting and forecasting.
- Regular engagement with cost centres in regards to leasing costs, end-of-lease forecasting and financial approvals.
- Other ad-hoc administration duties and reporting as required.
- Work closely with hardware and software IT teams
- Well Known Institution
- Friendly, Flexible and Fun environment
Passionate about people, interested in business development and would like to rapidly grow your career with a multiple award-winning global market leader?
- Excellent team and individual awards and incentives
- UK listed global company with 153 offices in 35 countries
The role of a PageGroup recruitment consultant revolves around business development, commercial customer service and generating revenue while engaging with clients, candidates and your PageGroup colleagues
The role of a PageGroup Account Manager revolves around business development, commercial customer service and generating revenue while engaging with clients, candidates and your PageGroup colleagues.
- Account Management
The role of a PageGroup Sales Executive revolves around business development, commercial customer service and generating revenue while engaging with clients, candidates and your PageGroup colleagues.
- Business Development
- Commercial Customer Service