Browse by Industry - Energy & Natural Resources
109 Matching Jobs
Energy & Natural Resources jobs
- Featured JobQueenslandPermanent
Puma Energy International is seeking a Lubricants Sales Manager. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to shape the future of the Lubricants Division in Australia and be an influence globally.
Featured JobPort HedlandPermanent
- Opportunity to shape the future of an expanding organization geared for growth
- Join a rewarding company invested in its people and their careers
Exciting opportunity for OMT's and a shift maintenance leader to be part of the development of a new power station in Port Hedland.
Featured JobSouthern Suburbs PerthPermanent
- Exciting new Power Station project in South Hedland.
- Global Power Generation Business
An opportunity exists for an experienced Group Sourcing Manager to lead a transformation strategy both operationally and culturally. This Perth based role will have influence over the local and overseas operations and have you working closely with executive team.
Perth CBDTemporaryAU$85,000 - AU$90,000
- Influential Leadership Role
- Manage an Innovative and Growing Sourcing Capability
Currently recruiting a newly created Project Analyst for a large organisation in the Energy sector. The role will initially start in a 12 month Fixed Term Contract with a view to go permanent.
Western Suburbs MelbournePermanentAU$85,000 - AU$97,000
- Exciting new role
- Faced paced environment
Excellent move for a big 4 leaver looking to make their first move into industry
Western Suburbs PerthPermanent
- Superb office location
- Broad stakeholder engagement
Expressions of interest for an upcoming temporary position for a candidate with exposure to end to end contracts administration who is able to manage a portfolio of high range spend and medium level risk contracts. A chance to progress your career by working with a multinational company, whose offices are located in Perth's Inner Western Suburbs.
Melbourne CBDTemporaryAU$80,000 - AU$90,000
- Globally recognised multinational company
- Competitive salary
Due to an increased workload, this large well-known brand requires an ambitious Management Accountant for this 12-month contract.
PerthPermanentAU$70,000 - AU$120,000
- Attractive remuneration package
- 12-month Fixed Term Contract
Role in a rapidly expanding conveyor component business.
- Rapidly growing company
- Newly created roles
- Currently looking for a number of quality Environmental Engineers for a large Oil and Gas project.
- Long term contract opportunities with the potential for the role to go permanent.
- Currently looking for a number of quality Environmental Engineers
- Exciting Oil and Gas project pipeline
- On going contract work for an Electrical Engineer with experience working on mining projects.
- Brownfields project experience is essential with a continuous pipeline of exciting projects
- On going contract work for an Electrical Engineer
- Brownfields project experience is essential