Browse by Industry - Leisure, Travel & Tourism
42 Matching Jobs
Leisure, Travel & Tourism jobs
- Featured JobJindabynePermanent
An exceptional opportunity to join Australia's leading hotel and entertainment group as a General Manager in the Snowy Mountains
- Live on-site
- Exceptional career progression opportunities
Opportunity for an experienced Events Sales Manager to join an established WA organisation.
- Event Sales Manager
Market Leading brand name | Great salary package | Brand new offices | Genuine, bespoke career progression plans
- Brisbane CBD - must be willing to relocate
- Large enterprise, great technical environment
Join this collaborative team environmental a key strategic marketing role reporting into the Sales and Marketing Director.
Brisbane CBDPermanentAU$90,000 - AU$110,000
- Key strategic senior marketing role for an international brand
- Freedom across the market to drive brand activities across channels
Great platform to progress towards Senior Developer/Lead Developer position in a fantastic full-stack development team.
Inner Suburbs BrisbanePermanent
- Competitive salary + benefits
- Large enterprise environment
The Group Marketing Manager will report to the CEO, their primary focus is to grow enquiry through the development of marketing strategies and successful campaigns, while operating to a defined P&L.
- Exciting Group Digital Marketing Mannager role entering a new growth phase!
- Financial, Auotomotive and Hospitality/Leisure marketers- please apply!
This is a challenging opportunity sitting within the risk management function, looking to improve processes efficiently and effectively.
- 12 month contract
- Close to pulic transportation
Leading Australian Travel group looking to recruit a passionate Digital Marketing Executive to implement online campaigns across their digital assets.
- Execute the digital marketing strategies across website, EDM, blogs
- Focus on CRM and database management
Attention Big 4 Auditors - gain excellent exposure into a technical reporting/group consolidations role within an iconic ASX-listed company
- Excellent varied technical ASX reporting and consolidations role
- Global business offering excellent training and career development
This globally recognised retail brand is looking to expand their existing team of highly skill Automation testers to help with their growing major project pipeline.
- Competitive hourly rate
- Extension likely - opportunity for permanent role thereafter