Browse by Industry - Leisure, Travel & Tourism
27 Matching Jobs
Leisure, Travel & Tourism jobs
- Featured JobMelbourne CBDPermanent
Exciting People & Culture Manager for a iconic cycling brand - SPECIALIZED
- Attractive lifestyle brand
- Exceptional standalone People & Culture Manager role
An exceptional opportunity to join Australia's leading hotel and entertainment group as a General Manager in the Snowy Mountains
Inner Suburbs MelbournePermanentAU$90,000 - AU$95,000
- Live on-site
- Exceptional career progression opportunities
Excellent opportunity to join one of Melbourne's most successful private investment groups within the Travel & Tourism space in a newly created Senior financial Accounting role that has opened due to an internal promotion in their high performing Finance team.
- Superb office location
- Excellent career progression
International brand now looking for an experienced Digital Acquisition Manager to grow performance across the online paid channels and contribute to the success of their digital strategy.
Inner Suburbs MelbournePermanent
- Beautiful offices in Sydney CBD
- International exposure within a global organisation
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
- Collaborate with product owners, business representatives and developers to design test scenarios and acceptance criteria.
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of manual and automated test suites across all environments.
- Assisting with the development and maintenance of an automated test framework and test suite to be used as the backbone of all regression testing in an agile environment.
- Review business, technical and architectural requirements and provide test estimates.
- Designing and execution of complex test scripts using agreed methods and standards.
- Raise any bugs found during testing and escalate in accordance with set procedures.
- Participate and contribute to estimation sessions, daily stand ups, sprint retrospectives and show cases.
- Reviewing and reporting on test results.
- Actively contribute to the continued improvement of all testing standards.
SilverwaterTemporaryAU$60,000 - AU$70,000
- CBD Based
- Work with the latest technologies
Assistant Financial Accountant contract role in a high volume working environment with possibility for permanent position.
Inner Suburbs SydneyPermanent
- Fast passed, new and vibrant office
- Contract role with opportunity for permanent position
We are seeking a group accountant with ASX reporting experience to join a multi-national hospitality chain located in the CBD fringe.
- Opportunity to join a large listed company
- High calibre team
Join this industry leader in a brand new team providing technical phone support for a large system upgrade
- Three positions available
- High profile client - April commencement
Our client is looking to take on multiple resources within their Procurement team with the aim of improving the delivery and efficiency of key categories within the Marketing and Professional Services space.
They require strong Procurement candidates with exceptional stakeholder engagement, negotiation and strategic sourcing experience. These Procurement contractors will be focussed on specific projects within core categories for the business.
- Senior Procurement Specialists - Multiple temporary contracts
- Marketing and Professional Services categories
Due to an internal promotion, our client is seeking a commercially savvy Finance Business Partner to join their team.
- Opportunity to join a large, iconic business
- Mentorship and internal career progression