Browse by Industry - Media & Agency
58 Matching Jobs
Media & Agency jobs
- Featured JobPerthPermanent
Exciting prospect to join a leading PR and Communications firm reporting directly through to the Managing Director.
- Integeral leadership role within an established business
- Highly autonomous and challenging opportunity
Be apart of a growing team to help create and manage digital content for a global and reputable company by driving their business strategies using your creative flare.
Perth CBDPermanentAU$50,000 - AU$60,000
- Opportunity to utilise your creativity and create exciting content.
- Help drive the business' digital strategy
Consultancy role for a driven and entrepreneurial person with a keen interest in commerce and business.
Surry HillsTemporaryAU$120,000 - AU$1,400,000
- Global Award Winning Firm
- Globally Recognised Organisation
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well respected media agency based in Central Sydney.
- CBD Location
- Competitive salary
The role of a recruitment consultant at PageGroup revolves around business development, commercial customer service and generating revenue whilst engaging clients, candidates and your colleagues.
Perth CBDPermanentAU$70,000 - AU$80,000
- Team and individual awards and incentives.
- UK listed global company with 153 offices in 35 countries
One of Perth's leading companies is seeking a experienced front-end developer to join their team based in Perth. Using the latest front-end technologies you will create sophisticated web solutions for a wide-range of clientele.
- Gain exposure to leading edge frameworks and methodologies
- Permanent Role
This is an excellent opportunity to join an ASX listed organisation as an experienced Assistant Accountant who has strong hands-on SAP experience.
- Sydney CBD with competitive salary
- Friendly work environment with great benefits
Unique opportunity for an experienced Business Analyst to join a progressive premier entertainment group with strong multi-media influence. The ideal candidate will offer financial analytical support to the Business Manager with ongoing exposure and growth potential to other business units.
- Leading national entertainment organisation with strong local presence
- Generous remuneration package with free onsite parking
A leading video gaming company are looking for a Communications and Engagement Specialist or Brand Engagement Manager who will develop and execute PR, Community and Social Plans for allocated products across all relevant platforms.
- Are you a social media wizard?
- Have an interest in video gaming or the entertainment space?