Browse by Industry - Media & Agency
26 Matching Jobs
Media & Agency jobs
Seeking a candidate who is well versed in both digital and traditional marketing, who is available immediately and happy to take on a short-term contract role in a well established team.
- Immediate Start
- Great Team
Reporting to the Regional Sales Manager, the objective is to establish relationships with local businesses and strategically acquire marketing opportunities from your clients and up sell online marketing solutions to existing clients. Manage the sales process and engage through Quarterly Business Reviews to provide insights and recommendations of additional products and services which facilitates clients to maximize return of investment from their marketing.
- Business Development Manager - Digital Marketing
- Ensuring clients maximise the results from their marketing
An exciting opportunity has come about for a strong FP&A analyst to gain more commercial exposure in this listed business. Stakeholder engagement is key, and ideally CA qualified and from a large business.
Inner Suburbs MelbournePermanentAU$75,000 - AU$90,000
- Opportunity to join a large listed company
- Work in a face-paced environment
Rare chance to join an NYSE listed advertising/media/PR business based close to Melbourne's CBD in a newly expanded Management Accounting role that will give broad exposure across a diverse range of internal stakeholders within a fast paced and diverse work environment.
- Broad hands on role in a listed business
- Competitive compensation package
This in a unique opportunity for a motivated, proactive, innovative, and driven media sales professional to join one of Australia's largest media organisations.
- Sales Manager
- Agency Sales - Media
Dynamic, challenging, and rewarding role within a FTSE 250 Global business
- Learning and Development. Global Brand. International transfers.
- Competitive salary. Team based culture. Organic growth.
Global media organisation looking for their next Digital Campaign Manager in Sydney to deliver performing display campaigns. Join an innovative company in a social, vibrant environment.
- Immediate start
- Hands on role, trafficking, monitoring and reporting on campaigns
My client is looking for a passionate and hard-working journalist with a thorough understand of social media.
Inner Suburbs SydneyPermanent
- Once in a life time opportunity
- Well established team
Unique opportunity to take the ownership of Tier 1 clients' SEO campaigns within an inspiring environment.
Inner Suburbs MelbournePermanent
- Great culture and ideal location close to Sydney CBD
- Exciting career development opportunities
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
- Researching potential issues with existing processes
- Identifying areas where processes can be improved and delivering these solutions
- Establishing project scope
- Stakeholder management
- Continuous measurement of project success
- Professional development of your team
- Awesome Culture
- Innovative Approach