Browse by Industry - Not For Profit
93 Matching Jobs
Not For Profit jobs
- Featured JobWestern SydneyPermanent
Project Manager role at leading not for profit organisation based in Parramatta on a 12 month Fixed Term Contract. Familiar with Enterprise Content Management, the Project Manager is accountable for the effective delivery of various projects within Information Services on behalf of the Enterprise PMO (EPO) and the office of the CIO.
Featured JobNorth RydePermanent
- ECM Experience - TechOne, OpenText, Objective
- Prior experience implementing business applications across an enterprise
Work in a fast paced environment as a Senior Events Manager and showcase your expertise when it comes to planning and executing events.
Featured JobInner Suburbs PerthPermanent
- Does you have 9+ years' experience in events?
- Looking for a new opportunity?
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced HR professional to join an industry leader during an exciting time of change.
Featured JobSouth Eastern Suburbs MelbournePermanent
- Leadership opportunity
- Exciting time of change
Excellent opportunity to join Navy Health, who due to exponential growth, are now seeking a passionate Financial Accountant who will look after both Management and Financial accounting duties and will be encouraged to continuously grow and develop.
- Newly created role due to successful growth
- Fantastic employee benefits and flexibility offered
External Communications Manager required for parental leave contact within a NFP organization!
- Fixed term contract
- Global organisation
The Associate Director of Communications oversees and manages the daily operations of the organisation's communications team and holds responsibility for both external and internal communications.
- Globally recognised and respected Not For Profit
- Attractive Salary + Package
The purpose of this role is to lead a team of business analysts and improve the business analysis practice maturity for my client.
- Work for a great NFP organisation
- 15.5% superannuation
Permanent opportunity to work for a major Non for Profit organization based in Western Sydney
- CRM or ERP Application/Software Development expereince
- Attractive Salary on Offer
This is a great opportunity to join a leading Not-For-Profit organization as an experienced part qualified Assistant Accountant who has strong experience in month end process to join.
- Competitive hourly rate
- Great company culture + Great Work-life Balance
This role will perform a lead project management role for a cross-organisation project my client is launching to review their Supporter Relationship Management technology stack, which has been given the objective of delivering the technology capabilities required to deliver the organisation's 2020 Vision.
- Senior PM - work for a great NFP organisation!
- Ideally located in Sydney