Browse by Industry - Public Sector
189 Matching Jobs
Public Sector jobs
- Featured JobSydneyPermanentAU$80,000 - AU$90,000
This position has primary responsibility of the development and maintenance of all database systems used, mainly centred on Synergetic.
- Fantastic opportunity for a talented DBA
- Ideally located in Sydney
My client is seeking to appoint an ICT Service Coordinator. My client values professional services staff who demonstrate a positive and proactive approach to their work and have a willingness to participate fully in the life of the School.
- Very exciting opportunity in a beautiful school
- Young team, growing and working on interesting projects
This position has primary responsibility for the delivery of innovative ICT solutions in order to meet the School's current and future educational and business objectives.
Featured JobMelbourne CBDPermanent
- Excellent opportunity in a great environment
- Permanent role in one of Sydney's best schools
RMIT is a global university of technology and design, focused on creating solutions that transform the future for the benefit of people and their environments.
- Global industry leading university. Development and maintenance of systems
- Previous Research System experience. $109,000 - $117,000 plus 17% super
An exciting opportunity has arisen in the Faculty, this is a 12 month maternity cover which will see the post holder being responsible for the planning and execution of the Faculty's media content and communications strategy over numerous channels including web, print, video and online. A significant part of the roe will also include managing journalist and media relationships.
- Opportunity to work with Australia's number 1 ranked university
- 12 Month Fixed Term Contract
Part Time position for a Senior Urban Planner a local council
2 days per week
- Working on complex planning permits
- Part Time position for a Senior Urban Planner a local council
- 2 days per week
An opportunity exists for an ICT Coordinator to work for a leading government body as an ICT Coordinator on a contract basis (potential to go permanent). The role will involve managing escalations and issues from an outsourced vendor that manages IT Support.
- Attractive Hourly Rate
- CBD Location
The role is a Senior Test Analyst with extensive experience in User Acceptance Testing for a government opportunity for a short term contract.
- Short term contract with the posibility for extension
- Sydney CBD location
Looking for a highly experience UAT & Test Coordinator to play a critical role in delivering a large scale business transformation project.
Sydney CBDTemporaryAU$50 - AU$60 per hour (AU$103,992 - AU$124,790)
- Brisbane CBD
- Attractive hourly rate
The position calls for a motivated accounting and finance professional with highly developed analytical and interpersonal skills. The demands of the position require the incumbent to provide detailed and accurate financial information, month end process and reports. The right candidate will provide professional documentation to the internal and external stakeholders. This will be a 3 month contract with view of extension.
- 3 month contract with view of extension
- Close to public transport