Browse by Industry - Public Sector
59 Matching Jobs
Public Sector jobs
- Featured JobMelbourneTemporary
An exciting opportunity has arisen in the Faculty, this is a 12 month maternity cover which will see the post holder being responsible for the planning and execution of the Faculty's media content and communications strategy over numerous channels including web, print, video and online. A significant part of the roe will also include managing journalist and media relationships.
- Opportunity to work with Australia's number 1 ranked university
- 12 Month Fixed Term Contract
I am looking for available immediately candidates who are skilled in both marketing, digital and communications to take on contract and temporary roles.
Inner West SydneyTemporary
- Available immediately
- Attractive hourly rates
- Great opportunity for compliance professionals with 5+ years experience
- Dynamic, fast paced public sector environment
- attention to detail and strong stakeholder engagement skills required
Our client requires a seasoned compliance professional to join its team on a temporary contract basis. The role requires liaising between any number of internal/external stakeholders. Applicant's with a strong frameworks background are preferred. This role is ideal for applicants looking to transition into a new public sector role.
PerthTemporaryAU$45 - AU$50 per hour (AU$93,593 - AU$103,992)
- Dynamic, fast paced environment and team
- Excellent opportunity to transition into a new public sector role
Exciting opportunity for a Management Accountant to join a growing Government organisation in Perth.
Perth CBDPermanentAU$95,000 - AU$110,000
- Immediate start
- Government Industry
An exciting permanent opportunity for a Financial Analyst within the Corporate Finance team to join a well-known organisation in the Aged/Health Care sector.
- Competitive Salary
- Career Growth Opportunities
The Senior Business Analyst is responsible for analysing current state business processes, system functions, policies and business rules, identifying and engaging with relevant business stakeholders to gather requirements and confirm business outcomes.
- Ideally located in the CBD
- Great opportunity in a Government organisation
Due to recent growth, change and increase in projects my client is currently looking for an exceptional Procurement Manager to join an exciting growing NSW Government organisation.
Inner Suburbs PerthPermanent
- Procurement Manager - 6month Contract
- $55 - $65 per hour plus superannuation
Looking for an Accountant with experience within the Aged Care Sector to start ASAP for a well known and growing organisation
- Immediate Start
- Join a growing organisation
6 month IT Project Manager contract role at large Government agency based in Orange, NSW. The successful applicant will lead a strategic initiative to migrate legacy IT systems on to a new platform. Attractive hourly rate on offer.
- Track record of successful Project delivery
- PMI and/or Prince2 certification or equivalent
The change lead will be tasked with providing professional advised aimed to develop the business case and strategic plan to implement a 21st century business model focused on the people aspects of change.
This includes changes to:
- Business Processes
- Systems and Technology
- Job roles, and
- Organisational structures
- CBD location
- Six month minimum contract