Accounting & Finance - Cost Accounting jobs
5 Matching Jobs
Cost Accounting jobs
- Western SydneyPermanent
Work closely with operations to deliver accurate and insightful financial reporting and analysis in a as a hands on Cost Accountant and commercial business partner.
- Bathurst location
- $100,000 plus superannuation
An excellent opportunity to join a well known organisation as a Cost Controller.
- 3 Month Contract with an Immediate Start
- Must have local experience within cost management
Seeking a skilled Commercial Controller with manufacturing experience. This role is diverse and fast paced. You will be embedded in a state of the art manufacturing environment but will also be required to provide commercial decision support to the broader business.
Northern Suburbs MelbournePermanentAU$75,000 - AU$76,000
- Rewarding Fast Growing Business
- Dynamic Fast Paced Role
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Cost Accountant looking to take the next step in their career
- Career progression
- Excellent company culture
This is a broad and varied cost accounting position for a global manufacturing corporation.
Responsibilities will include:
- Month-end processing and reporting for the manufacturing operations
- Analyse and report on gross margin at a product level
- Take responsibility for creation and maintenance of product costing; BOM's, routings and overhead recovery rates
- Analyse and report on manufacturing variances and partner operations to deliver improvements and efficiencies
- Work with production to continuously improve the manufacturing processes to reduce both waste and cost
- Develop and implement robust operational and financial KPI reporting
- Manage the capital expenditure and maintain the fixed assets register
- Provide project accounting as well as costing and manufacturing analysis for New Product Development
- Client is a leading global manufacturing business
- Opportunity for strong career progression and development