6 Matching Jobs
All Jobs in: Chatswood
Exciting opportunity for a Finance Manager to join a growing international IT Services provider based in Chatswood.
- Commercial focus partnering with local management team
- Autonomous role with attractive salary package
Utilise your data analytics and insights skills to get a deep understanding of our client's customer behaviour / consumer profiles and drive future financial performance.
- Brand new position: step up into an important strategic role for the business
- Focus on the ongoing evolution of our client's customer segmentation model
Are you ready to move in-house?
A rare opportunity has arisen for a Junior Lawyer (2+ PQE) to join the legal team of a global corporation!!
- Worldwide supplier for the Construction, Infrastructure and Mining industries!
- Diverse role with great rewards, benefits and growth opportunities!
The purpose of this role is to ensure the continuing maintenance of the of the Program master schedule and to communicate and coordinate its update across the Program stakeholders to facilitate overall management of the timeliness of the Programs projects.
- 6-month initial contract in a Government organisation
- Located in Chatswood
An exciting opportunity for an immediately available Financial Accountant to join a large listed business
- Financial Accountant
- CPA/CA qualified
This is a rare opportunity to join one of the worlds leading education technology providers selling into the k-12 sector across Australia.
- This organisation is at the pinnacle of the educational resources sector.
- A market leading remuneration package.