24 Matching Jobs
All Jobs in: Macquarie Park
- Macquarie ParkPermanent
Seeking an experienced professional Network Engineer with strong network design, management and troubleshooting knowledge; as well as having excellent communications skills and being comfortable with direct customer contact.
- Macquarie Park Location
- High level of ownership
Fantastic opportunity has arisen for a technically skilled and detail oriented Accountant to join a world-leading software company. This is a specialised role seeking an analytical and self-motivated individual to liaise across many stakeholders.
- One of the world's largest IT software corporation
- Maternity Leave cover
Rare opportunity has opened up for a driven and technical Management Accountant to join a leading global organisation. This is a fast-paced role seeking an adaptive and cooperative individual to liaise across many business units.
- Immediate start
- Advanced and innovative medical solutions business
Fantastic opportunity for a proven finance leader seeking to expand their career into other operational areas. This is a varied and challenging role responsible for finance, logistics, customer service and administration for an established multinational leader within the medical devices sector.
- Leading International Brand
- Macquarie Park Location
This is an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated candidate to work on an innovative project making a real positive change to assist in improving the lives of the organistation's customers.
- Opportunity to work in a highly innovative and team oriented culture
- Work at a leading Government organisation with international reputation
This role is a 9 month fixed -term contract to work as a functional business / process analyst to work with the business and stakeholders to recommend improved approaches and initiatives.
- 9 Month Fixed Term Contract
- Attractive Salary Package
Fantastic opportunity for an Assistant Accountant with strong analytical skills to join a market leading FMCG company located in Macquarie Business Park.
- Immediate start with attractive hourly rate
- Leading national organisation
An excellent opportunity for a recent grad or similar to join the HR team in large organization as an HR Administrator.
- 7 month contract - full time opportunity
- fantastic entry level HR admin role
- Leading provider
- great opportunity for an experienced recruiter
- Macquarie Park location
- immediate start
- internal recruitment opportunity
- leading medical and travel security company
This role will provide financial and management accounting support to a specific business unit and Accounting Manager. This role is to add value and safeguard integrity of data.
- Attractive Business
- Close to public transportation