64 Matching Jobs
All Jobs in: Brisbane CBD
Yearly Salary (AU$)Expand / collapse
- Featured JobBrisbane CBDPermanent
Rare opportunity to join Queensland's largest superannuation fund and engage directly with the Investment Committee and Executive team.
- Queensland's largest superannuation fund - Exceptional growth story
- Brisbane CBD location - Attractive salary package and corporate benefits
Passionate about people, interested in business development and would like to rapidly grow your career with a multiple award-winning global market leader?
- Excellent team and individual awards and incentives
- UK listed global company with 153 offices in 35 countries
Excellent permanent opportunity with a global business.
- Global business
- Career growth and development
Permanent position with a global company; professional development and support.
- Permanent position
- Global business
A Design Manager role has become available with a builder developer. They work on a diverse range of D&C projects across High End Residential and aged care sectors. They are known for their delivery of high quality project. With an exciting pipeline are project recently secured and a $100milion commercial development commencing in 2017 they are seeking a proven Design Manager.
- Large scale projects
- Job security
Great opportunity for a driven and dynamic sales person. You will be required to sell audio visual equipment for a market leader. The role will involve educating and providing accurate information to your customers. Your initial target base will be the education sector for example state schools and secondary schools, colleges and universities. It would be desirable to have contacts in this areas as well as experience in the audio visual sector.
- Work for a market leader with solid grounding for continued market growth
- Company with excellent earning potential and development opportunity!
Looking for a highly experience UAT & Test Coordinator to play a critical role in delivering a large scale business transformation project.
- Brisbane CBD
- Attractive hourly rate
A unique corporate head office position within an international company in the Australian coal mining industry.
- Coal Mining - Brisbane Head Office Location
- Corporate or Operational Background
This role will see you enter into a corporate sales environment and provided with all the necessary tools and training in order to ensure your success. You will ideally come from a commercial sales background OR have great appetite to transition into one.
- Corporate sales role offering real career growth
- Global organisation with oversees opportunities
Our client is one of the world's top access and security solutions provider. They are seeking an experienced Architectural Sales Consultant to write comprehensive door hardware schedules and actively promote and sell their product range. You will be joining an organisation who have built their success on welcoming new employees with confidence and creating the ideal culture for employees to succeed.
- Work for an indusrty leading, progressive global employer with a family feel
- Attractive package and career opportunities