Banking & Financial Services - Financial Planning & Wealth Management jobs
13 Matching Jobs
Financial Planning & Wealth Management jobs
- Inner Suburbs MelbournePermanentAU$50,000 - AU$65,000
Are you motivated by uncapped commissions and are truly passionate about building networks, relationships and helping customers? If so, we have an opportunity available for a Asset Finance Consultant to join the team!
- Great Location - South Yarra
- Uncapped Commission structure
Utilise your extensive banking and lending experience in this high profile, core branch based Relationship Manager role for a large bank in Sydney.
- Suiting an experienced and proven lender
- Excellent career prospects for career development/management
A rare opportunity to join a developed and highly competitive financial services organisation in a Business Development Manager role, suiting a well networked and driven sales professional.
Melbourne CBDPermanentAU$75,000 - AU$100,000
- National BDM role suiting a driven industry professional
- Well developed networks within Financial Planning and Dealer Groups necessary
I am currently recruiting for a financial planner based in the CBD who is career driven and is looking for a national advisory firm where they can succeed and are able to come in and hit the ground running.
This is an outstanding opportunity for a motivated individual that possesses a strong client service belief, enjoys developing new business and is technically sound and has strong industry knowledge.
- A rare opportunity to set up your own Financial Services Division
- A fanastic location within the CBD
In this key business position, you will be responsible for the following:
- Growing your own book of clients
- Attending 5 - 7 Client meetings per day
- Growth of the Financial Planning business through collaboration with Business, Corporate and Premium Bankers and attending networking events.
- Deliver high quality and genuine advice to new and existing clients
- Maintaining mutually beneficial relationships with your existing book of clients
- Build a highly effective referral network with internal stakeholders to ensure efficiency and productivity
- *Associate Role, Enjoys developing new business and growing own book of busines
- *Extensive and qualified book of referrals
My client has had year on year growth and is a fast growing wealth management and technology company and is currently recruiting for a financial planner to help manage a book of business as well as generate new business.
- Fantastic opportunity to work for a dynamic and exciting company
- Opportunity to work for a successful Wealth Management Firm
An ideal opportunity for an experienced lender to expand and develop their experience, with this Branch Manager/Lender hybrid role.
- Great opportunity for a lender to step up
- Achievable targets and a supportive employer
A leading brand within the Wealth Management industry, our client is seeking an experienced Financial Planner to operate in their Relationship Managed Channel, working with stakeholders with an existing client list to grow your own book through internal and external referrals.
- Senior role, looking after complex and business owning clients
- Extensive and qualified referral opportunities
Michael Page is assisting on a unique role for an established financial planning firm based near St Kilda road. The client focuses in a range of financial disciplines and maintains their skills by devoting significant time to professional development to ensure their advice is up to date with the constantly changing rules.
EchucaPermanentAU$70,000 - AU$90,000
- A great opportunity to maintain and grow a book of business
- A fanastic location within Melbourne
My client has a well recognised name in the banking world and are currently looking for a Financial Planner to join their Bendigo office. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a firm who are truly passionate about their customers needs.
- A well respected bank who can offer longevity and stability
- Great salary