Construction - Project Manager jobs
18 Matching Jobs
Project Manager jobs
This fast growing sub-$10M commercial interiors & building services business who is looking to recruit a Senior Project Manager to join their growing team. Due to its continued growth via new project wins, they are now looking for an experienced Senior Project Manager with to join their organisation located in Western Sydney. As an organisation, they truly appreciate the need to deliver high levels of service and genuinely reward their staff.
- Senior Project Manager - Commercial Interiors Fitout Business
- Competitive Package on Offer
- HVAC Specialist - Competitive Package on offer
- Experience with hi-rise commercial towers essential.
- Great Salary on Offer
Brisbane CBDPermanentAU$170,000 - AU$220,000
- HVAC Specialist to join Project Management team
- Great salary package on offer
With a continued period of strong and controlled growth our client is looking for a Project Manager to oversee their impressive portfolio of projects in Brisbane and lead construction team. Their current portfolio is diverse & covers medium high rise / basement car parks / apartments, townhouses etc; with project values ranging from $10m - $40m.
Inner Suburbs BrisbanePermanentAU$80,000 - AU$100,000
- Newly created postion
- Excellent culture and work balance
- Excellent opportunity for a client facing Project Manager
- Competitive remuneration package
Brisbane CBDPermanentAU$160,000 - AU$240,000
- Client facing role liasing with top tier building contractors
- Diverse range of challanging projects
Our client is currently one of the most prestigious builders in Australia across the health, retail and commercial sectors. With a large pipeline of work and some exciting projects recently won our client is looking for a Senior Project Manager and a Project Manager in the commercial space.
- Leading builder in Brisbane
- Flagship projects
Work directly for the client in a PM role for a leading institution based in Melbourne's CBD on a number of large projects.
Brisbane CBDPermanentAU$150,000 - AU$190,000
- Client Side Project Manager - Capital Works
- Highly regarded institutional client with exciting pipeline of projects
This is a unique opportunity for a Project Manager to move over to the client side. You will be managing the Construction team with projects ranging from $5m to $30m. You will be responsible for the end to end management of the build, managing all stakeholders including sub-contractors, the programme and the key liaison between the client. You will be ultimately responsible for delivering a high quality health care projects finished consistently on time.
TownsvillePermanentAU$130,000 - AU$160,000
- Diverse interesting projects to work on
- Excellent pipeline of work in a growing area of the market
Michael Page Construction have been engaged by our client that is active across Australia with a wide range of commercial, health, retail and industrial projects in excess of $10- $60m in value. They are looking to secure the services of an experienced Project Manager and a Project Services Manager to oversee the development and delivery of a commercial project in Townsville.
- Work on a large Construction project
- Townsville based projects
Junior Project Manager required to support the Project Manager in the delivery of a key commercial project.
- Client side Junior Project Manager opportunity
- Excellent work / life balance
My client is a very well known national retailer who is currently in the process of recruiting for a client side Project Manager with extensive experience of working in a very similar role within the retail industry on a long term contracting basis.
- Client Side Project Manager - National Retailer
- Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Retail Client Side Project Manager