Construction - Project Manager jobs
14 Matching Jobs
Project Manager jobs
- Southern Suburbs BrisbanePermanent
The Project Manager of Civil works is responsible for leading, managing and delivering a portfolio of Civil and Capital Maintenance Projects. This position will contribute to the success of the Business through the effective management of each project ensuring delivery on time on budget. Working as a key member of the Project Delivery the Project Manager will lead a team of Project Engineers and Site Engineers.
Inner Suburbs BrisbanePermanentAU$130,000 - AU$150,000
- Project Manager - Top Tier Business - Large Road projects
- Work for a company of choice in Brisbane
- Excellent remuneration package
- Nationally recognised Tier 2 builder
Melbourne CBDPermanentAU$75,000 - AU$100,000
- Exciting range of commercial projects
- Opportunity to work in a close-knit work environment
An exciting opportunity to join one of the leading companies in construction project management throughout Melbourne and nationally. This is a rare opportunity on the client side on offer those people with 2-5 years post grad experience in construction.
- Ideal for CA's and Project Coordinators wanting to move to the client side
- Market leading business with excellent metorship
Looking for experienced Civil Project Managers to join a dynamic business where you can truly add value and drive outcomes in delivering high quality of work to a diverse client base.
- Challenging project leadership role
- Add value as a senior member within a progressive organisation
An excellent opportunity to join one of Melbourne's most respected and industry leading project management consultancies.
- Exciting, market leading consultancy
- Attractive package and excellent career development pathway
I am seeking experienced Project Managers with a strong background in developing and delivering waste processing / recycling facilities to join a world class organisation.
- Excellent leadership role
- Attractive and competitive salary package on offer
Rare opportunity to join a market leading business as a Senior Project Manager on the client side across various construction projects in retail, commercial, aged care, residential, education and more.
- Immediate need - strong pipleine of projects
- Excellent working environment / flexible hours / attractive salary
Opportunity for a Development Manager to work for a well known aged care developer located in a convenient Sydney location. This is a fantastic organisation to work for with a very strong culture.
- Development Manager - Leading Aged Care Provider
- Newly created position working with an extremely busy Aged Care Developer
Our client is a national development advisory and Project management firm who have a strong book of work across the education, health/aged care, commercial and retail sector.
- Attractive salary package pending experience
- Friendly, dynamic and vibrant office culture