Digital - Digital Product Manager jobs
7 Matching Jobs
Digital Product Manager jobs
Amazing opportunity to take the ownership of digital products in a business that prides itself with an ongoing commitment to innovation.
- Growth opportunities
- Collaborative and vibrant environment
Exciting opportunity to manage large scale technical projects for a leading media business.
- Lead and develop large scale, innovative technical media projects
- Develop your career within a fast-paced, forward-thinking organisation
This is the opportunity to work in a cutting edge digital environment, helping an expanding team to deliver on their key projects. This leading education provider is transforming their digital capabilities, and seeks an experienced Digital Project Officer to assist with end to end project management, joining on a 12 month contract.
- Work for a leading Higher Education Provider
- Thrive in a new and exciting digital environment
An newly created opportunity has become available within the travel industry. This is a temporary role looking at taking on an experienced professional from 6 months, with a very high chance of extension to 12-18 months, potentially with a view to permanent.
- Project Delivery
- Travel Industry
In this exciting and unique role you will have end to end responsibility, from contributing to the digital strategy, prioritisation and planning of the projects, delivery and then benefit review to feed into the next round of strategy and planning.
- Join a global organisation and grow your career
- Drive Digital stratgey and initiatives
This is an exciting role to join an internationally recognized retail brand. Based near Richmond in the Inner Suburbs you will be joining a newly created in-house digital team. Online sales accounts for over 20% of the businesses overall revenue and this team has been brought in house to drive sales and brand engagement. Reporting into the e-Commerce manager my client is looking for a proven online product manager to join their team.
- Newly created in-house digital team
- Internationally recognised Retail brand
You will be responsible for the following:
- Manage the development of websites, mobile sites and mobile apps involving partner engagement;
- Focus on driving audience based on consumer needs and staying ahead of market and industry trends;
- Working across highly complex information across multiple communication channels;
- Manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Permanent opportunity
- Central location