Digital - Digital Product Manager jobs
10 Matching Jobs
Digital Product Manager jobs
- Eastern Suburbs MelbournePermanent
Opportunity for Junior Project Manager to assist on major development of an E-commerce platform for a nationally recognised Australian retailer.
Inner Suburbs SydneyPermanent
- Work for an iconic Australian retail brand
- Four day week and generous pro rata salary
Leading media business with a focus on Entertainment now looking for a talented Digital Product Manager to join their innovative team in a fast paced environment and manage their ad portfolio.
- Develop your digital career whilst working with international brands
- High exposure to multiple stakeholders
Sitting within the Digital Team, the Digital Change Manager will work with the Senior Project Managers to drive the delivery of digital projects to deliver on organisational objectives. This role will work with Stakeholders across business using best practice project and change management methodology to deliver key outcomes.
The successful candidate will have an understanding of Change Management methodology for digital project management.
- A newly created role managing the digital change for a well known brand
- 12 month FTC, view to extension
One of Australia's leading media organisations is looking for an experienced Digital Product Manager to manage their digital commercial product roadmaps and achieve new revenue.
- Newly created - senior role in a growing digital team
- Drive and implement innovative commercial solutions
Amazing opportunity to take the ownership of digital products in a business that prides itself with an ongoing commitment to innovation.
- Growth opportunities
- Collaborative and vibrant environment
Exciting opportunity to manage large scale technical projects for a leading media business.
- Lead and develop large scale, innovative technical media projects
- Develop your career within a fast-paced, forward-thinking organisation
An newly created opportunity has become available within the travel industry. This is a temporary role looking at taking on an experienced professional from 6 months, with a very high chance of extension to 12-18 months, potentially with a view to permanent.
- Project Delivery
- Travel Industry
In this exciting and unique role you will have end to end responsibility, from contributing to the digital strategy, prioritisation and planning of the projects, delivery and then benefit review to feed into the next round of strategy and planning.
- Join a global organisation and grow your career
- Drive Digital stratgey and initiatives
This is an exciting role to join an internationally recognized retail brand. Based near Richmond in the Inner Suburbs you will be joining a newly created in-house digital team. Online sales accounts for over 20% of the businesses overall revenue and this team has been brought in house to drive sales and brand engagement. Reporting into the e-Commerce manager my client is looking for a proven online product manager to join their team.
- Newly created in-house digital team
- Internationally recognised Retail brand
You will be responsible for the following:
- Manage the development of websites, mobile sites and mobile apps involving partner engagement;
- Focus on driving audience based on consumer needs and staying ahead of market and industry trends;
- Working across highly complex information across multiple communication channels;
- Manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Permanent opportunity
- Central location