Digital - Ecommerce jobs
6 Matching Jobs
- Featured JobEastern CreekTemporary
Join an international leader recognised for their expertise on delivering the finest products for sports enthusiasts. This is a unique opportunity to join ASICS' Retail & Direct Marketing Team on a 12-month contract basis.
- Drive traffic, online sales and conversion across digital channels
- International exposure, working with a global team in a dynamic company culture
Are you an eCommerce professional relocating to London? Our Digital Marketing recruitment team are currently experiencing demand for qualified eCommerce professionals who have experience in improving user experience and growing online sales revenue.
Eastern Suburbs MelbournePermanent
- Relocating to London in the next few months?
- Organise now to interview with Michael Page London on your arrival
An iconic international fashion brand is seeking an Ecommerce Trading Manager with a track record in optimising an online trading platform and maximising revenue.
- Globally Recognised Brand
- Rare Opportunity
This is an exciting role to join an internationally recognised retail brand on a 6 month fixed contract. Based in Melbourne CBD, you will be leading a project along a small e-Commerce and CRM team. If you have a proven background in e-Commerce, digital sales and driving online conversion, in retail... this could be the role for you.
Inner Suburbs MelbournePermanent
- 6 month contract - Start ASAP
- Internationally Known Retail Brand
An ambitious and proactive ecommerce coordinator is required to join the ecommerce team for a well-established clothing and lifestyle retail brand. This is a fantastic opportunity for an analytical and sales focused candidate who is passionate about retail to take the next step in their career.
Eastern Suburbs MelbournePermanentAU$130,000 - AU$160,000
- Indsutry-leading retailer
- Excellent career progression
Working for a national retailer who is looking to invest in its Digital presence and digital expertise. Leading a small team the Senior eCommerce and Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for launching the new e-commerce platform and driving the strategic direction for the business.
- Own the eCommerce channel of leading Australian retail brand
- Leading a small team