Digital - Email & eCRM jobs
10 Matching Jobs
Email & eCRM jobs
- Sydney CBDTemporaryAU$95,000 - AU$110,000
- 3 month contract
- Globally recognised Brands
- Customer engagement and insights focused
- 3 month contract
- Globally recognised brands
Progress your digital career within a forward thinking high performing retail and beauty business. Your role will be to use the customer data insights to help build a deeper relationship with their consumer drive and customer retention databases. Establishing their CRM culture is imperative to the execution of deeper customer relationships across the ANZ region.
- 6 month temporary with a view to permanency
- Globally recognised beauty brand
A well known retail brand is currently looking for someone to join the team, to cover maternity leave. The role is offering 12 months within a vibrant, close knit team. Reporting into the Digital Marketing Manager, you will have the opportunity to strengthen your technical skills across multiple digital channels.
Inner Suburbs SydneyPermanent
- 12 month FTC
- Supporting across email and website for a well known brand
Unique opportunity to look after the eDM campaigns of an industry leader with an amazing team culture.
Inner Suburbs MelbourneTemporary
- Excellent career growth opportunities
- Opportunity to work within an innovative team
Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Adviser needed for a senior role, to help develop and deliver the digital CRM strategy for a leading Not For Profit.
- Iconic Australian brand
- Key business role
This is an exciting opportunity to develop your digital marketing career within a fast-paced, reputable entertainment group.
- Central location
- Join a creative and dynamic team
Exciting opportunity to develop and implement the Marketing Automation strategy of an innovative organisation.
- Sydney CBD offices with a fantastic culture
- Manage the lead nurture program of an established start-up organisation
Our global leading client is seeking an Email/HTML producer to join they're team based in Sydney CBD.
Our client is the largest provider of customer communication management solutions in Australia with a significant and growing presence throughout Asia. We provide digital services to our clients delivered as cloud based capabilities. Our clients in Australia include all of the major banks, the majority of the utilities providers, all of the major telecommunications companies.
- HTML/XSL development experience
- Landing pages, online forms, automation tools, etc
This is a 6 month contract (with a view for extension) responsible for building and sending e-communications to ensure compelling messaging drives sales and a positive brand experience. It includes managing and maintaining email schedule, liaising with stakeholders to implement briefs, build and dispatch emails in line with brand guidelines, Privacy and subscription compliant and provide reporting on email performance as required.
- 6 month contract, with a view for extension
- CBD based to start ASAP