Digital - Web Analytics jobs
8 Matching Jobs
Web Analytics jobs
- Melbourne CBDPermanent
A leading entertainment platform is seeking a digital-savvy business analyst to lead the effective delivery of digital solutions from inception to delivery.
- Unique Opportunity
- Fantastic Team Culture
The Digital Analytics Manager will be responsible for using data to strategically guide and improve targeted digital marketing campaigns.
- Iconic Australian Brand
- Strategic position within the organization, opportunity to affect change
The Web Producer will work closely with the Web Lead to develop and deliver a new campaign microsite and content hub for a reputable brand.
- Temporary opportunity
- Central location
An exciting job opportunity has become available for an experienced Digital data professional to join a highly successful team.
- Opportunity for Career Progression
- Amazing Team Culture
An Analytics Specialist is needed on a permanent basis to bring in their expertise to assist with the continuous success of the business.
- Join an innovative company with extensive career opportunities
- Central location with a healthy team culture
Exciting opportunity to utilise your analytics and insights skills to drive the campaigns and customer CRM strategy for one of the world's largest banks.
- Develop your career with one of the world's largest and most reputable banks
- Produce data-driven insights to develop the customer engagement and CRM strategy
Utilise your analytics and insights skills to help generate new innovative ideas for an exciting global organisation.
- Global award winning agency based in Sydney's CBD
- Fun and collaborative office culture
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a high profile Financial Services business based in Melbourne. My client is looking for a proven Digital Optimisation Manager who will be tasked at leading on the digital media strategy, using digital analytics tools to make insights and recommendations to the senior leadership team
- High profile Financial Services brand
- Customer centric business