Engineering & Manufacturing - Electrical jobs
16 Matching Jobs
- Port HedlandPermanent
Global Power Generation Business
Exciting new Power Station project in South Hedland.
Eastern Suburbs PerthPermanent
- Global Power Generation Business
- Exciting new Power Station project in South Hedland.
We are currently looking for a Junior Electrical Engineer to join our clients growing team working on the design, review and analysis of various hazardous areas electrical equipment.
- Work for a growing business in the hazardous areas space
- A permanent opportunity for a motivated Junior Electrical Engineer
This position is an experienced Electrical Design Engineering role in the automotive industry. The main purpose of this position is to provide professional engineering design and development expertise in the special vehicles development area, the complete design of systems, new components, complete technical and corrective actions for product quality improvements.
- Global Company
- Career Development
Global organisation seeking an electrical technician to join the team
- Excellent hourly rate
- Immediate start
Work for a Global operating group offering innovative glass solutions
Join a skilled peer group of engineers
Competitive salary plus benefits
- Work for a Global operating group offering innovative glass solutions
- Join a skilled peer group of engineers
Excellent opportunity for ambitious Senior Electrical Engineer to work on exciting project portfolio with an industry leading consultancy.
Inner Suburbs MelbournePermanent
- Leading engineering consultancy
- Excellent career progression
The role requires an electrical engineer looking for an opportunity to progress their career with a well established property/construction business. The job itself is design and installation of electrical systems within residential and commercial buildings.
- Attrative package in line with experience
- Well established company in a significant growth period
The opportunity to work for a nationally based Engineering company.
Co-coordinating and managing graduate level engineers
Managing multidisciplinary projects from conception to implementation
- The opportunity to work for a nationally based Engineering company.
- Co-coordinating and managing graduate level engineers
An opportunity has become available to work for a leading technology specialist.
- A service specialist is required to join our Victorian Service team.
- Responsible for a broad scope of technical tasks including preventative maintenance and evaluation of equipment
- Servicing multiple sites in and around the Melbourne CBD
Eastern Suburbs MelbournePermanentAU$80,000 - AU$110,000
- - A service specialist is required to join our Victorian Service team.
- - Responsible technical tasks including preventative maintence and evaluation
The opportunity to work in a leading global scientific research and innovation based business. A dynamic role focused on project delivery, timely delivery from conception to completion, running a team of skilled engineers and engaging key stakeholders.
- The opportunity to work in a leading global scientific research business
- A dynamic role focused on project delivery