Engineering & Manufacturing - General/Engineering Management jobs
8 Matching Jobs
General/Engineering Management jobs
- Featured JobWelshpoolPermanent
Reporting to the Managing Director, as part of the Executive team, you will be responsible for driving strategy, culture, quality and efficiencies within the manufacturing operations of this iconic West Australian business.
Featured JobWestern SydneyPermanent
- One of WA's Leading Manufacturers
- Based in Welshpool, Western Australia
With a growing footprint based on consistent delivery of high quality product they are seeking to enhance their manufacturing capability by hiring a General Manager for their division based in Western Sydney. This role will oversee all business processes from quote and tender phases through to installation and ongoing service contracts. The role is managing an extremely diverse product range based on customer requirements and with in-house engineering capabilities.
- Critical position working across a dynamic and growing business
- Strong progression opportunities in-line with strong performance
Experienced Project Manager required by leading transport provider to oversee entire Australian project portfolio.
- Exciting career development opportunity
- Highly competitive package
This role is a pivotal leadership role within a diversified FMCG business who is experiencing strong growth over the past 12 months and is now looking to capitalise on a strong market position and introduction of several new product lines for both domestic and international clients.
Western Suburbs MelbournePermanentAU$100,000 - AU$120,000
- Executive role with an opportunity to enact genuine change
- Growing industry opportunity
An Engineering Manager is required for a chemical manufacturing business in the Western suburbs of Melbourne.
Western Suburbs MelbournePermanent
- Global manufacturer
- Full Engineering responsibility
Multi Site Reliability Manager - Newly created role with a leading food manufacturing business.
- Newly created role
- Leading food manufacturing business
Plant Manager - Flagship site
Northern Suburbs MelbournePermanent
- Flagship site
- Career growth
The Engineering Manager plans, organizes and directs the maintenance team to meet company objectives of reliability and efficient operations of machinery. The scope also extends to design and improvement of existing production lines.
- Fast paced business
- Full engineering responsibility