Engineering & Manufacturing - General/Engineering Management jobs
6 Matching Jobs
General/Engineering Management jobs
- Featured JobInner Suburbs MelbournePermanent
We are currently seeking a high calibre General Manager that has a proven track record for execution, with a strong vision for success and an ability to take the operations to the next level.
- General Management
- Global Manufacturer
This is an exciting opportunity for an expert in material science to join a market leader in the manufacturing industry, at a General Manager level, to expand business and develop product strategy.
- Critical position within a dynamic industry
- Role created due to company expansion and product diversification
The key focus of this Engineering Manager position is to provide expert management and leadership to the entire engineering function of the manufacturing facility, in terms of production, maintenance and quality functions. Continuous Improvement, ultimately leading to the facility proactively reaching strategy planned output volumes and cost of production, is another key focus for this position.
- Unique opportunity to lead a team, drive efficiency, growth and profitability
- Company showing strong investment and growth
This is a fantastic new opportunity for a talented and motivated General Manager to join our client's dynamic team, focusing on Operational Excellent, in addition to extending their knowledge and expertise to make innovative business improvements.
- Critical position working across a diverse product range
- Opportunity to have a significant impact on a growing business
Experienced Project Manager required by leading transport provider to oversee entire Australian project portfolio.
- Exciting career development opportunity
- Highly competitive package
This role is a pivotal leadership role within a diversified FMCG business who is experiencing strong growth over the past 12 months and is now looking to capitalise on a strong market position and introduction of several new product lines for both domestic and international clients.
- Executive role with an opportunity to enact genuine change
- Growing industry opportunity