Engineering & Manufacturing - General/Engineering Management jobs
7 Matching Jobs
General/Engineering Management jobs
- Featured JobNorthern Suburbs MelbournePermanent
A new opportunity is now available with Ansa Doors in the Northern suburbs of Melbourne. This is a great opportunity to join a market leader and take your career to the next stage.
- Intenational manufacturer
- Full operational responsibility
Are you an experienced stainless steel fabricator with exceptional people management skills?
- Opportunity to manage a team of skilled tradespersons and technical people
- Attractive salary package to match your skills
An Engineering Manager with a Building Services background is required for an immediate start by a leading investment bank to manage and develop its growing property portfolio.
- International project portfolio
- Clear career progression
This is an exciting opportunity for an expert in material science to join a market leader in the manufacturing industry, at a General Manager level, to expand business and develop product strategy.
- Critical position within a dynamic industry
- Role created due to company expansion and product diversification
The key focus of this Engineering Manager position is to provide expert management and leadership to the entire engineering function of the manufacturing facility, in terms of production, maintenance and quality functions. Continuous Improvement, ultimately leading to the facility proactively reaching strategy planned output volumes and cost of production, is another key focus for this position.
- Unique opportunity to lead a team, drive efficiency, growth and profitability
- Company showing strong investment and growth
This is a fantastic new opportunity for a talented and motivated General Manager to join our client's dynamic team, focusing on Operational Excellent, in addition to extending their knowledge and expertise to make innovative business improvements.
- Critical position working across a diverse product range
- Opportunity to have a significant impact on a growing business
This role is a pivotal leadership role within a diversified FMCG business who is experiencing strong growth over the past 12 months and is now looking to capitalise on a strong market position and introduction of several new product lines for both domestic and international clients.
- Executive role with an opportunity to enact genuine change
- Growing industry opportunity