Engineering & Manufacturing - Plant/ Site Management jobs
6 Matching Jobs
Plant/ Site Management jobs
- Featured JobSouthwestern SydneyPermanent
This role will require you to motivate, direct and measure the performance of the manufacturing operation, expense budgets, production schedules and quality & safety standards. The role will oversee the entire Manufacturing Operation whilst ensuring a consistently high level of customer service. From a manufacturing perspective this role will lead the production team according to Good Manufacturing Practices in accordance with quality system procedures.
Northern Suburbs PerthPermanent
- Unique opportunity to lead a team, drive efficiency, growth and profitability
- Company showing strong investment and diversification
- 12 month fixed term contracts available for two Service Technician from a waste water background.
- Excellent opportunity to join a reputable waste water treatment business in Perth.
- 12 month fixed term contracts available for two Service Technician from a waste
- Excellent opportunity to join a reputable waste water treatment business in Pert
An excellent opportunity for an experienced Site Production Manager to utilise their skills to manage the activities of the site and drive continuous improvement in South Western Sydney.
- Globally recongised brand
- Great opportunity to have an impact on organisation success
This role is a crucial leadership role for a leading manufacturer with the FMCG sector. With a strong focus on LEAN manufacturing practices and a continuous focus on refining their manufacturing practices they are looking to enhance their team with a Operations Manager with a proven history in site leadership.
- Site leadership role
- Ability to directly influence a high performance business
Opportunity to work for a large international company on a busy local site. This role offers the opportunity for an experienced engineer to design performance and process improvements on this site.
- Toowoomba based Site Leader role
- Opporunity to devise and implement processes and procedures