Engineering & Manufacturing - Plant/ Site Management jobs
5 Matching Jobs
Plant/ Site Management jobs
Our client is an Indonesian firm with a vision to become the nation's fastest growing printing and carton packaging firm with growth focus to diversify across the entire process value chain. Expatriates are welcome to apply. Poised to have a leading position in the packaging industry, they are currently on the search for a Manufacturing Manager with responsibilities in the operational production, formulation of plans, technical settings of equipment.
- End-to-end integrated supply chain process
- Connections to major corporations in Indonesia
The Plant manager will lead one of the larger plants and production facilities across the company's portfolio. You will lead the team across Manufacturing, Maintenance, Engineering and Quality departments in this position.
Northern Suburbs PerthPermanent
- Large multinational company
- Attractive Package
- 12 month fixed term contracts available for two Service Technician from a waste water background.
- Excellent opportunity to join a reputable waste water treatment business in Perth.
- 12 month fixed term contracts available for two Service Technician from a waste
- Excellent opportunity to join a reputable waste water treatment business in Pert
This role is a crucial leadership role for a leading manufacturer with the FMCG sector. With a strong focus on LEAN manufacturing practices and a continuous focus on refining their manufacturing practices they are looking to enhance their team with a Operations Manager with a proven history in site leadership.
- Site leadership role
- Ability to directly influence a high performance business