Engineering & Manufacturing - Production, Manufacturing jobs
23 Matching Jobs
Production, Manufacturing jobs
- Featured JobSouthwestern SydneyPermanent
Join this proud Australian owned company, renowned for producing high quality luxury wool products, as a Production Manager supporting their Managing Director.
Featured JobWestern SydneyPermanent
- Join a proud Australian owned organisation renowned for producing high quality
- Opportunity to have a significant impact on the organisation's success
Our client is a market leader in the development and manufacturer of consumer goods across the Australian market. The role will be required to motivate, direct and measure the performance of the production operation, expense budgets and schedules whilst ensuring a consistently high level of customer service. From a Quality perspective this role will manage the entire operation and ensure all departments are achieving safety, financial and operational goals.
- Critical position working across high risk product group
- Opportunity to have a significant impact on a growing business
This is a challenging opportunity for you to take on a leadership position, while also being a hands-on Machine Operator. This candidate must have a plastics background.
- Growing Australian FMCG company
- Excellent career opportunity
Located in Indonesia, our client is a globally known brand in the industry of B2B manufacturing and they are a key player for the Supply Chain industry. The key success of the company's business is now on driving strong growth and embracing expansion throughout Indonesia. This role will report to the ASEAN Regional Product Development Manager and the role will be responsible for several experienced assistant managers within the Engineering team.
- Solid multinational leadership team in Indonesia
- World's cutting edge manufacturing technology
Utilise your Production Management experience in an organisation recognised as being premier in their field. This role would suit an individual coming from an electronic background, coupled with experience managing production and warehouse activities.
- Make an impact on organisational success
- Electonics background preferred
An excellent opportunity for Factory Manager, with excellent reporting skills, to join a well respected organisation specialising in stone products.
- Excellent role with a rapidly growing organisation
- Use your analytical skills to make a real impact in organisation success
This is an opportunity to join one of Australia's largest FMCG manufacturers as a Miller.
- One of Australia's largest FMCG companies
- Excellent challenging role
Achieve required quality, food safety and environment standards, meet customer and regulatory expectations through the alignment of site systems.
- Attractive Salary
- Global Market Leader
A fantastic opportunity to join an experienced manufacturing leader as the Production Manager for a busy, ever changing environment in the packaging and display solutions industry.
- Global manufacturing business
- Challenging and rewarding leadership role
An excellent opportunity for an experienced Production Supervisor to join a rapidly growing organisation in Western Sydney. This role would suit a 'hands - on' supervisor that has solid experience within a food manufacturing environment.
- Opportunity to join a rapidly growing organisation
- Full time, Permanent position