Engineering & Manufacturing - Quality, Technical jobs
27 Matching Jobs
Quality, Technical jobs
- Featured JobSydneyPermanent
You will be joining the company at a very exciting time when there is great opportunity to make a real difference through individual contribution and as part of a team.
- Exposure to a company with a strong commitment to Safety, Quality and CSR
- Excellent career and lifestyle opportunity
An opportunity for an up and coming Quality Supervisor to join an established organisation, where there is high potential of career progression.
Eastern Suburbs SydneyPermanent
- National Australian FMCG Organisation
- Excellent opportunity for Career Progression into Management
This is an immediate start for a Quality Manager to join a market leading FMCG company. Work with a premium brand who supplies to the Australian retailers.
- State-of-the-art Manufacturing Facility
- Work within a fast paced, continually expanding business
This is an opportunity for an experienced R&D Chemist to join this rapidly growing and excellent organisation within the Personal Care sector. You must have previous experience with Skincare/Cosmetic products.
- Fantastic opportunity for career growth
- Diverse product portfolio
Great opportunity to be an important part of the Quality function within a growing organisation.
Inner West SydneyPermanent
- Unique development program
- Globally recognised Brands
Growing Australian owned FMCG with career development opportunities. They are looking for a Quality Assurance Officer to join their afternoon shift team.
- Market leading Australian Food & Beverage company
- Excellent opportunity for career growth
As business is booming for this company there is now a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Technical Manager to join the R&D team. A background and passion for facial skin care and colour cosmetics will be highly regarded. You will be called upon to manage a technical NPD team and also develop and maintain strong relationships with key contacts and raw material suppliers.
- Fantastic multi faceted role and exposure to the whole supply chain
- Rewarding role where innovation and creativity is central to success.
This is an opportunity for graduates or junior Quality members to have a career in a fast growing and well-recognised FMCG company.
- A rewarding graduate/junior level opportunity
- Work with a successful national FMCG organisation
Opportunity to join a growing and changing FMCG business where innovation and creativity is central to success.
- Innovative products designed to meet customers specific needs
- Great company and managment culture
This growing food company is looking for a high calibre Quality Control/Quality Assurance Officer to join the Quality team. This opportunity is an immediate start role.
- Growing Australian FMCG company
- Excellent career opportunity