Engineering & Manufacturing - Service jobs
4 Matching Jobs
- Southern SydneyPermanent
As Service Manager, you are required to lead our Elevator Technicians Team reporting directly to the Regional Service Manager.
- Excellent career progression opportunity
- Dynamic and fast-paced work environement
The Service Technician will work in a maintenance team and will be responsible for contributing to factory production and the machinery upkeep, duties including commission, installation, planned and preventive maintenance, troubleshooting, fault finding, and the upgrades and repair of high end automation equipment. Due to the construction of a new production facility, our client seeks an enthusiastic, self motivated and autonomous service technician.
- Potential career growth opportunities
- On-site Parking
Work as a Service Engineer for an international company specialising in manufacturing and installation of heavy equipment, primarily for food processing.
- An attractive salary is on offer for the successful candidate
- along with a fully maintained company car
- A brand new exciting opportunity within an market leading organisation within WA.
- Looking for an experience Service Technician with excellent customer service skills.
- Our client is a manufacturer of state of the art laundry and washing machinery.
- A brand new exciting opportunity within an market leading organisation within W