Engineering & Manufacturing - Service jobs
7 Matching Jobs
I am currently seeking experienced Service Managers with a strong track record in service and maintenance delivery across major capital equipment.
- Strong leadership roles within the WA market
- Opportunity to develop and make the role your own.
Work as a Service Engineer for an international company specialising in manufacturing and installation of heavy equipment, primarily for food processing.
- An attractive salary is on offer for the successful candidate
- along with a fully maintained company car
- A brand new exciting opportunity within an market leading organisation within WA.
- Looking for an experience Service Technician with excellent customer service skills.
Southern Suburbs PerthPermanent
- Our client is a manufacturer of state of the art laundry and washing machinery.
- A brand new exciting opportunity within an market leading organisation within W
- Liaising with clients to ensure repairs are planned and scheduled appropriately
- Help prepare and deliver financial plans and forecasts during management meetings
- Resolving technical queries and maintaining existing client relationships
- Handle service inquiries, manage the team and plan the management of effective service delivery
- Working in Mining, Industrial and Municipal sectors
- You will be managing a team of specialized pump technicians
- Providing technical support and innovative solutions to your valued Clients
Based within a fast-growing business in the consumer goods industry this role is a good opportunity for a hard-working individual to be apart of a growing operations with a strong focus on building preventative maintenance capability amongst the group.
- Permanent role within a growing FMCG business
- Strong company profile with opportunity to progress
The Chief Medical Officer role will be in charge of clearly defining, coordinating and managing our client's clinical vision and development. The chosen applicant will lead and provide medical oversight, expertise and leadership to ensure the delivery of quality healthcare services and will reporting to CEO. The responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Opportunity to make a change
- Stepping into a Lead Role