Hospitality & Leisure - Restaurant/Venue Management jobs
7 Matching Jobs
Restaurant/Venue Management jobs
Would you describe yourself as a true hospitality professional with strong restaurant experience? Do you lead from the front, strive for service excellence and truly get the best out of the whole team? If so, this may be the ideal role for you!
Eastern Suburbs MelbournePermanentAU$65,000 - AU$80,000
- $70,000 Base + 9.5% Super
- Definitive Career Progression Opportunities
Are you a passionate, inspiring and engaging Restaurant Manager with a desire to join a fast growing casual dining business? Interviewing ASAP.
- Nationally Expanding Company
- Immediate Start Dates
Multiple managerial roles within a diverse QSR portfolio. Three distinct franchise brands are seeking experienced store managers and proactive assistant store managers. Employed at key sites around the Melbourne CBD and suburbs, the candidate will be pivotal to the continued growth of the brand nationally.
Northern Suburbs MelbournePermanentAU$55,000 - AU$60,000
- Multiple Posistions Available
- Strong Career Progression Potential
Driven manager to plan, supervise and control operations of the entire venue in conjunction with the Venue Manager. Large venue incorporating gaming, dining, lounge bar & a childrens zone.
Hawthorn EastPermanentAU$50,000 - AU$52,000
- Fantastic opportunity for internal promotion
- Fast and varied working environment with a strong team ethos
Interviewing ASAP for barista trained supervisor. Iconic Cafe is seeking an experienced hospitality professional with an A La Carte background to join the management team. Passion for the industry and a mentoring style are key to success in this role.
Sydney CBDPermanentAU$70,000 - AU$75,000
- Beautiful Cafe with A La Carte Service
- Hawthorn Location
Exciting opportunity for a Cafe or Restaurant Manager looking to step into a Area Manager role
- Fantastic opportunity for career progression and development
- Multi site accountability
A dynamic venue manager role has opened up in a premium CBD nightclub. The role would suit an individual who is keen to take there portfolio to a new level and align themselves with a industry leading brand.
- Iconic CBD Venue - Newly Renovated
- Fantastic working culture and team ethos