Hospitality & Leisure - Restaurant/Venue Management jobs
8 Matching Jobs
Restaurant/Venue Management jobs
Would you describe yourself as a FUN & FRIENDLY Manager with strong restaurant experience? Do you lead from the front, strive for service excellence and truly get the best out of the whole team? If so, this may be the ideal role for you!
- $70,000 Base + 9.5% Super
- Definitive Career Progression Opportunities
A FOH manager role has opened up in a new hotel opening July 2017. The role would suit an individual who is keen to take there portfolio to a new level and align themselves with a industry leading brand.
- Fresh Brand hitting the Melbourne Market
- Fantastic working culture and team ethos
Fun and friendly family dining restaurant chain seeking enthusiastic managers who can lead from the front.
- Fun & Friendly Team
- Strong Career Growth Opportunities
An exciting opportunity to join a leading hospitality and leisure business, within an expanding group portfolio, working as an Assistant Venue Manager in a professional and fun environment with great career progression opportunities.
- Are you an Assistant Manager of a leisure or retail business seeking a new role?
- Are you looking to join a business that will help you develop and grow?
Experienced Venue Manager with a background in gaming needed for rapidly expanding Melbourne Site
- Fast paced high turnover venue
- Solid structure to progress to Area Manager based on industry standard KPI's
Interviewing ASAP. Iconic Melbourne restaurant is seeking an experienced hospitality professional with an A La Carte background to join the management team. Passion for the industry and a mentoring style are key to success in this role.
Eastern Suburbs MelbournePermanent
- Market Leading Salary Package
- CBD Location
Dedicated hospitality professional required to lead a large team in a casual family dining venue. Full service A La Carte restaurant within a multi-site company. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to be fast-tracked into an Operations Manager role.
- Progress into an Operations Manager Role
- Full autonomy within your venue