Hospitality & Leisure - Restaurant/Venue Management jobs
8 Matching Jobs
Restaurant/Venue Management jobs
Interview ASAP with an iconic Melbourne restaurant brand seeking expressions of interest from experienced A La Carte Restaurant Managers. Lead from the front within a fast paced, innovative and guest focused venue surrounded by like minded professionals.
- Iconic Melbourne Restaurant Chain
- Industry Leading Salary Package
A FOH manager role has opened up in a new hotel opening July 2017. The role would suit an individual who is keen to take there portfolio to a new level and align themselves with a industry leading brand.
- Fresh Brand hitting the Melbourne Market
- Fantastic working culture and team ethos
Fun and friendly family dining restaurant chain seeking enthusiastic managers who can lead from the front.
- Fun & Friendly Team
- Strong Career Growth Opportunities
An exciting opportunity to join a leading hospitality and leisure business, within an expanding group portfolio, working as an Assistant Venue Manager in a professional and fun environment with great career progression opportunities.
- Are you an Assistant Manager of a leisure or retail business seeking a new role?
- Are you looking to join a business that will help you develop and grow?
Experienced Venue Manager with a background in gaming needed for rapidly expanding Melbourne Site
- Fast paced high turnover venue
- Solid structure to progress to Area Manager based on industry standard KPI's
Interviewing ASAP. Iconic Melbourne restaurant is seeking an experienced hospitality professional with an A La Carte background to join the management team. Passion for the industry and a mentoring style are key to success in this role.
Eastern Suburbs MelbournePermanent
- Market Leading Salary Package
- CBD Location
Dedicated hospitality professional required to lead a large team in a casual family dining venue. Full service A La Carte restaurant within a multi-site company. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to be fast-tracked into an Operations Manager role.
- Progress into an Operations Manager Role
- Full autonomy within your venue