Human Resources - Change Management jobs
7 Matching Jobs
Change Management jobs
- FitzroyTemporaryAU$100,000 - AU$120,000
Excellent opportunity for an experienced Change Manager who has proven success managing a technical change project. This role is a 6 month fixed term contract with a possibility for extension located in the heart of Melbourne's CBD for a well established education institution.
- Change Manager role to work on a digital implementation project
- $100,00 - $120,000 + Super
This role involves playing a key role in the development of, and embedding, of a new change management framework for a National business. The successful candidate will deliver and manage business change across the entire business from the top down. This includes formal project planning, co-ordinating internal and external resources, managing change budgets and status reporting for the leadership team.
- Change Manager
- Leading National Business
My client is undergoing significant change in line with the changing business environment. Several transformation projects which requires significant changes in process, people and structures are currently underway.
The role looks at building the Change capability across the business with a combination of formal training, tools and coaching and building management capability from this role. Providing change management leadership for specific projects, working closely with the business to make sure change is embedded and providing support to the business.
- Change Manager - Immediate Start
- 12 month contract role
A very large infrastructure organisation is looking Senior Change Manager required for end to end change management of the implementation of a replacement EDRMS (Electronic Document Records Management System). This organisation is looking for someone to come on board initially for 4 months but with a very high likelihood this will be extended.
- Immediate start
- Macquarie Park Location
The Digital Licensing Program (DLP) is seeking an experienced Change Analyst with experience in planning and managing business change management activities on medium/large scale projects of work, preferably having specific experience with online (e-business) projects and end-to-end change management activities.
Western Suburbs MelbournePermanent
- Immediate start
- CBD location
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Performance and Culture Manager to join a national FMCG business and play an important role in the development of a high performance culture.
- Iconic FMCG Business
- Western Suburbs Location
This Stream Lead role is responsible for the Human Capital Management project. This project was established to steam line and simplify supporting processes in relation to Human Capital Management and Workforce Management.
They are seeking candidates that are experienced, are motivated stream leads who will deliver projects for their customers with passion and enthusiastic as part of a team.
The candidate would also need o focus on and lead the implementation of a new human Capital Management System and will work collaboratively across different agencies to approved and incorporate design and final implementation.
- Liaison with relevant stakeholders in relation to Human Capital Management and resource planning
- Manage the preparation of high level and detailed business requirements
- Work with other cluster agencies to ensure alignment of requirements and solutions
- Project manage the implementation of the new solution
- Management of multiple streams of work
- Management of dependencies and inter dependencies across the project
- Facilitation and management of the project scope, goals and deliverables.
- Management of all associated project risks and issues
- Provide support to project team
- Quality assurance
- Constantly monitor and report on progress of the project to all stakeholders and relevant Steering Committees
- Prepare briefing notes and reports defining project progress, problems and solutions
- Implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project outcomes
- CBD Location
- 12 month contract