Human Resources - HR Generalist jobs
12 Matching Jobs
HR Generalist jobs
- Featured JobSydney CBDPermanent
This role involves playing a key role in the development of, and embedding, of a new project management framework for a National business. The successful candidate will deliver and manage business projects in line with a project management framework. This includes formal project planning, co-ordinating internal and external resources, managing project budgets and status reporting for the leadership team.
- Exciting Project Management Role
- National Australian Business
This is an exciting opportunity for a strong HR Business Partner to join a well-established organisation on a contract basis.
- Immediate start
- Contract opportunity
My Client is seeking an HR Professional to manage the operational HR, projects and HR services.
- HR Business Partner
- Global Professional Services
- Drive operational excellence in the delivery of the HR shared services
- Manage the efficient delivery of the performance and HR service requirements
- Provide feedback on service levels gathered to systems and people stakeholders.
- Support the effective HR systems and processes improvements.
- HR Employee Services Team Leader
- National community services provider
The role is seeking an experience HR professional to head up the division and report directly to the equity partners.
- HR Generalist
- National Law Firm
A chance for an HR officer to join a large and growing services organisation with the opportunity to develop as an HR professional.
Inner Suburbs MelbournePermanentAU$70,000 - AU$75,000
- Northern location
- A chance to develop you HR skill set
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced professional to join this organisations HR Division. This position will be a responsible for supporting project management activities through a period of transition for this organisation.
Inner Suburbs MelbournePermanent
- CBD Fringe Location
- 18 Month Contract
A rare opportunity for an experienced HR coordinator to join a market leader whose products and services are synonymous with quality and reliability.
- HR co-ordinator
- Attractive remuannuation
The Human Resources and Training Officer will provide HR and Training solutions to assist Managers and Staff of a diverse Hospitality company. The role will support in the designing and delivery of cross organisational strategy especially around training.
- Growing Australian Hospitality Brand
- Part Time Opportunity
The HR Generalist will performing a wide range of human resource functions including:
Compensation and Benefits
Employee Counselling and Performance Management
Employment Relations and Legislation
Program / Project Implementation
Communication, Training and Reporting
- 12 Month Contract
- Well known Global IT Company