Human Resources - HR Manager jobs
20 Matching Jobs
HR Manager jobs
- Melbourne CBDPermanent
- Reporting to the strategic HR business partner
- Ensure HR policy and procedures are implemented in a way that augment's the company's brand and culture
- Provide coaching and advice to leaders/managers on a broad range of people issues to ensure strategic and operational business objectives are met
- Strengthen employee relations through effective performance management
- Manage the people related business initiatives as assigned through the annual planning process
- Be an active member of the HR team
- Relevant compliance obligations are met
- Adhere to OH&S obligations and legislative requirements.
- Advocate of the Australian unity values: Bold, warm, honest
- Senior HR Consultant - ASX Listed Business
- Rapidly growing successful business
This is an exciting opportunity for a HR Manager to join a growing Architecture and Interior Design Practise to assist in developing their internal processes and long term strategies.
Eastern Suburbs SydneyTemporary
- Permanent position based in Melbourne CBD
- Option to work 4 days per week
A fantastic opportunity for an immediately available HR Manager to join a reputable school in a standalone capacity. This role is responsible for the full HR Generalist remit and will be a temporary assignment for about 6 weeks with a strong potential to go permanent.
- leading educational institution
- standalone HR generalist role
A great opportunity to drive engagement through the HR team within a dynamic nationally firm which is growing.
Melbourne CBDTemporaryAU$110,000 - AU$120,000
- HR Business Partner/Manager
- National Law Firm
Immediate start at a premium financial services organisation
Eastern Suburbs SydneyPermanent
- Immediate start - HR Manager
- Financial Services
An opportunity of a seasoned HR professional to sit in the executive team and build and manage the HR function within a well known organization based in Sydney's Eastern Suburbs.
- An opportunity to build an HR funtion from the ground up
- Eastern Suburbs Location
The People and Culture Manager will balance strategic thinking, design and delivery of key initiatives and deliver/manage operational HR tasks to the business.
- South Sydney Location
- Attractive Salary Package
Unique opportunity for a experienced HR Manager with exposure in the Not for Profit or Childcare Sector to support the business growth.
- HR Manager
- National Not for Profit Organisation
Our client is looking for a HR Manager to support their CEO for the next 2 months.
- Temporary 2 Month Contract Role
- FinTech Start up - fun working environment
Our Client has an outstanding and unique opportunity for a 6 month contract based in South Melbourne. You will work Thursday through to Monday (full-time) with the option to work remotely from home.
- HR 6 month contract role based in South Melbourne
- Competitive remuneration package