Human Resources - HR Manager jobs
26 Matching Jobs
HR Manager jobs
- Featured JobPort MelbournePermanent
This is an exceptional opportunity for a driven HR Manager to join a leading global Company.
- Exciting and challenging hands-on HR Manager Role
- Permanent position based in Port Melbourne
This is an exciting newly created position to join Imdex during an exciting time of growth.
- ASX Listed Organisation
- Newly created position
A great opportunity to drive engagement through the HR team within a dynamic nationally firm which is growing.
- HR Business Partner/Manager
- National Law Firm
My client is a leading ASX business currently seeking a HR and Payroll Manager on a permanent basis located in the Sydney CBD.
- HR and Payroll Manager - ASX business
- Central CBD Location
My privately owned retail client is looking for a stand alone HR Manager to support and grow their business.
- HR Manager within a retail business
- Growing Australian business
Newly created opportunity reporting directly into the Executive Leadership Team. This role has been created as a result of internal restructuring across the organisation. The primary responsibility for this role focuses on supporting specific business units by implementing, maintaining and improving existing Human Resources policies, procedures and frameworks.
- Newly Created Position
- Newly Created Opportunity
A great opportunity for a qualified and experienced HR Manager/Advisor to contribute to a large government organization going through major organizational restructure.
- 5 month contract
- 5 month contract
- change management role
- Reporting to the strategic HR business partner
- Ensure HR policy and procedures are implemented in a way that augment's the company's brand and culture
- Provide coaching and advice to leaders/managers on a broad range of people issues to ensure strategic and operational business objectives are met
- Strengthen employee relations through effective performance management
- Manage the people related business initiatives as assigned through the annual planning process
- Be an active member of the HR team
- Relevant compliance obligations are met
- Adhere to OH&S obligations and legislative requirements.
- Advocate of the Australian unity values: Bold, warm, honest
- Senior HR Consultant - ASX Listed Business
- Rapidly growing successful business
This is an exciting opportunity for a HR Manager to join a growing Architecture and Interior Design Practise to assist in developing their internal processes and long term strategies.
Eastern Suburbs SydneyTemporary
- Permanent position based in Melbourne CBD
- Option to work 4 days per week
A fantastic opportunity for an immediately available HR Manager to join a reputable school in a standalone capacity. This role is responsible for the full HR Generalist remit and will be a temporary assignment for about 6 weeks with a strong potential to go permanent.
- leading educational institution
- standalone HR generalist role