Human Resources - HR Manager jobs
15 Matching Jobs
HR Manager jobs
- Featured JobBalcattaPermanent
This is an exciting opportunity to join the management team and make a difference.
- ASX Listed
- Global Organisation
Our Client has an outstanding and unique opportunity for a 6 month contract based in South Melbourne. You will work Thursday through to Monday (full-time) with the option to work remotely from home.
- HR 6 month contract role based in South Melbourne
- Competitive remuneration package
Our Client is looking for someone to manage their customer service HR team on a 12 month contract.
- 12 Month Contract Role
- Friendly and inclusive team culture
The HR Manager will be delivering Strategic and Operational tasks for a leading Property Group.
- Sydney CBD Location
- Leading Property Business
The role of a recruitment consultant at PageGroup revolves around business development, commercial customer service and generating revenue whilst engaging clients, candidates and your colleagues.
- Own and develop your market and work as a specialist consultant
- Work with the world's biggest brands
Exciting role for a Senior HR professional to enhance the business growth through operational and strategic HR solutions.
- Senior HR Professional
- International Financial Services
Our Client has an outstanding opportunity for a contract in their Human Resources Division based in Melbourne's West.
- HR Manager contract role ending December 2017
- Competitive remuneration package with 14% Super AND a fully maintained Car
This opportunity is to build up the HR function for the growing Sydney and Melbourne offices.
- HR Manager
- International Law Firm
The primary focus of this role is to support the business through promoting change processes to staff and stakeholders through the active communication of change initiatives.
- 12 Month Contract
- Leading Change Implimentation Processes
The primary focus for this role is to proactively plan and execute readiness measures to minimize risk related to the departments relocation of operations, this role will have a specific emphasis on the minimisation of risk associated with employee productivity and customer service. This will be achieved through identifying operational and business technology requirements, planning and implementing change management programs.
- Six Month contract
- Parramatta Location