Human Resources - Organisational Development jobs
3 Matching Jobs
Organisational Development jobs
- Sydney CBDPermanent
Exciting new role to transform this top tier law firm in to a high performing culture.
- Senior OD Manager
- National Top Tier Law firm
The primary focus of the Lead Organisation Development Consultant (Leadership & Corporate Programs) is managing the end to end design, delivery and ongoing maintenance of development programs. The position focuses on the management of new and existing programs in the areas of leadership, change, workforce engagement, diversity & inclusion, innovation and other OD capabilities.
- Six Month contract
- Provide strong and focused guidance in bulding leadership
Reporting to the HR Director, key responsibilities of the role include;
- Leading the design and implementation of OD strategies by collaborating with relevant stakeholders.
- Designing appropriate tools and programs in line with succession planning and talent development
- Overseeing and leading the analysis of organisational performance gaps across the business and looking at how interventions can be made to foster high performance
- Developing strategies to enhance workforce effectiveness, attraction and the retention of key talent.
- 12 Month Fixed Term Contract
- Dynamic and Growing Organisation