Human Resources - Training jobs
3 Matching Jobs
- St KildaTemporary
Our Client has an excellent opportunity for a Training Officer Contract role based in St Kilda.
- Fixed Contract Role until December 2017
- Work for a highly reputable Australian Company
Primary purpose of this role is to provide training and assessment in a range of areas including but not limited to policies, processes, compliance values and ethical behaviours, customer service and technical systems skills.
Training will be delivered to employees to ensure the staff have knowledge and competencies requires to undertake their work in a skilled safe and customer focused manner as required by standard legislation
- Prime Sydney location, Competitive salary, Dynamic HR team
- Government department currently implementing a once in a generation reform
Brand new opportunity for an experienced trainer with extensive mental health knowledge to develop the Learning and Development strategy. The right individual will collaborate to identify existing training gaps and new training material.
- Training Manager
- Not-For-Profit Community Services