Information Technology - Administrator jobs
4 Matching Jobs
- PerthTemporaryAU$25 - AU$50 per hour (AU$51,996 - AU$103,992)
An excellent opportunity for an experienced technical writer on a short term basis exists with a standout organisation. This requirement has come up in order to complete the latter piece of one of their current projects.
- Large organization
- Short term assignment
My client is an independent authority responsible for the curriculum, assessment, teacher accreditation and regulatory standards in NSW schools, and accreditation of early childhood educators.
- 6-month contract for an experienced CRM Developer/Administrator
- Ideally based in the CBD
You will be accountable for the maintenance and support of the Sharepoint environment providing administration while establishing business requirements and executing the technical solutions using the Sharepoint system. You will work closely with a small team working harmoniously to deliver the best possible results.
- Attractive daily rate
- CBD Location
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
- Installation of new equipment through VPN and Remote Access connections
- Monitoring, implementing and maintaining effective network and security technologies.
- Rebuilding of servers when required
- Provide telephone and desktop support
- Configure devices such as printers and photocopiers
- Liaise with software and hardware vendors
- Compliance with all the companies policies and procedures
- Document and maintain processes
- Provide training of new software to users
- Undertake recovery action
- After hours of work when requested
- Work for a world leader
- Huge career opportunity