Information Technology - Administrator jobs
3 Matching Jobs
- Brisbane CBDTemporary
Reporting to the Project Controller, and supporting the Project Director, the Project Officer will deliver project support and administrative functions including the management and booking of project team travel, accommodation and car hire, office administration, SharePoint site maintenance, onboarding/cessation of project team members and maintenance of project registers for IT assets.
- Immediate Start Available
- 6 month contract
You will be accountable for the maintenance and support of the Sharepoint environment providing administration while establishing business requirements and executing the technical solutions using the Sharepoint system. You will work closely with a small team working harmoniously to deliver the best possible results.
- 12 Month Contract
- CBD Location
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
- Installation of new equipment through VPN and Remote Access connections
- Monitoring, implementing and maintaining effective network and security technologies.
- Rebuilding of servers when required
- Provide telephone and desktop support
- Configure devices such as printers and photocopiers
- Liaise with software and hardware vendors
- Compliance with all the companies policies and procedures
- Document and maintain processes
- Provide training of new software to users
- Undertake recovery action
- After hours of work when requested
- Work for a world leader
- Huge career opportunity