Information Technology - Applications Support jobs
21 Matching Jobs
Applications Support jobs
- Homebush WestPermanent
This role manages project implementation activities following a school sale. My client is looking for junior level IT Support/Post sales person to help the sales and developers roll out a revolutionary educational software product.
The successful candidate would be installing server and client windows (AD) /mac software (JAMF) for schools Australia, NZ and eventually worldwide. They would also need to become expert at the web interface of the product and address customer questions about our real time dashboard for educators.
- Junior IT Support
- Customer focused
My client is seeking a Junior Business Application Support Analyst to join their busy IT Team. Based at Pymble you will assist the team in providing key business application support to all levels of the business across the Asia Pacific region.
Inner Suburbs MelbourneTemporary
- Pymble Location
- Full training provided
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
- Accountable for the technical stability of applications
- Pre-emptive upgrading of systems before application life-cycle has expired
- Maintain and improve existing documentation
- Ensure all the necessary data is captured before escalating incidents
- Attend meetings to provide incident updates, prioritise incidents and lock in scope and agree on dates
- Ensure all external stakeholders are informed of the intended scope of application release cycle or upgrade
- Co-ordinate and act as a central point of contact for application support and release management
- Receive release of software from external vendor and save to internal source control
- Liaise with the business to prioritise resolution
- Communicate with all internal stakeholders to deliver quality outcomes
- Raise change request's for software deployments
- Compile source code if required
- 6 Month Fixed Term Contract
- Well Known Australian Brand
MES Application Specialist required for an initial 6 month contract working for a leading business in Perth.
- Production Systems
- Application Support
Our Client is seeking an experienced eMR Application Manager with strong experience with PowerChart to join their team as soon as possible.
- PowerChart experience
- Western Sydney based 12 month contract
The successful Applicant will be responsible for:
- Provide the Infrastructure Technology Platform Manager (TPM) input from an Enterprise Cloud Computing perspective to support the development of the overall Infrastructure Platform strategy, in line with the overall business and technology strategy
- Collaborate with your fellow Systems Administrator SMEs to develop the overall Enterprise Cloud Computing vision, strategy, architecture and policies , with input from the Infrastructure Technology Platform Manager, the Enterprise Architect and other Technology Platform teams
- Collaborate with your fellow Systems Administrator SMEs to design, communicate and champion the medium to long term project road map for the Enterprise Cloud Computing capabilities, both internally and with vendor(s) responsible for delivering the cloud computing services
- Develop and prioritise the Enterprise Cloud Computing product backlog with your fellow Systems Administrator SMEs, helping the Infrastructure Platform Manager secure appropriate funding and the required people (internal/external) to deliver business value
- Champion continuous improvement opportunities to the organisations Enterprise Cloud Computing layer. Educate and influence stakeholders to understand the prioritisation of the product backlog to maximise long term value delivered by the Enterprise Cloud Computing services
- Seek and advocate continuous improvement of the organisations Enterprise Cloud Computing health and performance
- Ensure that the overall performance and value delivered by the Enterprise Cloud Computing services are appropriately and clearly communicated whilst ensuring compliance with simple, lightweight governance mechanisms including compliance with the regulatory and legal landscape
- Drive the Enterprise Cloud Computing layer backlog delivery by working with Enterprise Cloud Computing vendor(s) to prioritise their work and facilitate issues/blockers resolution
- Oversee Enterprise Cloud Computing vendors to ensure: the optimisation of Enterprise Cloud Computing layers are being driven; issues are being appropriately prioritised and resolved as part of the backlog; users are appropriately supported; improvement opportunities are being identified and; Enterprise Cloud Computing related policies are being adhered to
- Work with the Enterprise Cloud Computing vendors to ensure a self-service environment exists for the Technology Platform teams to autonomously use computing services to deliver their Platform
- Foster collaboration with infrastructure vendors and Platform teams to anticipate and quickly resolve Enterprise Cloud Computing related issues
- Act as an escalation point for Enterprise Cloud Computing-related incidents and risks
- Define and implement the cloud computing architecture working closely with cloud computing vendors and fellow infrastructure SME team members
South Eastern Suburbs MelbournePermanent
- Do you want to work with the latest technologies?
- Do you want to work for a fast growing organisation?
This is a permanent position based in the South East. The successful applicant will be responsible for maintaining the relationship between the business needs and technology delivery.
- International Business
6 month opportunity for a Software Engineer to join my government client's applications development division.
- 6 month Software Engineer contract
- Sydney CBD and Parramatta location
Great opportunity ideally for someone with experience in a Cloud based SAAS organisation to provide 3rd level Software Support at a growing organisation
- Great opportunity at a global organisation
- Multi-faceted role in CBD location