Information Technology - Business Analysis jobs
66 Matching Jobs
Business Analysis jobs
- Featured JobInner Suburbs MelbournePermanent
This role provides support and assistance to users for use of Ansell's applications systems. Resolve technical, business, and software release and implementation issues. Provide system and technical consultation to the business. Provide reporting and data extracts for business users. Support EDI processes. The role is a combination of user support, change management and development.The role reports directly to the onsite IT manager.
- *Unique Opportunity with Ansell Limited a global leader in protection solutions
- *Initial 6 month Fixed Term with view for possible extension
- Brisbane CBD
- Contract roles x 2
- We have multiple Business Analyst roles across various key government areas.
Northern Suburbs PerthTemporary
- Brisbane CBD
- 2 Contract roles
Business Analyst required to help with a major transformation programme which will involve replacing multiple core business systems. This role will be offered on an initial FTC basis.
- 12 month contract
- System implementation
Experience working in the following will be highly regarded:
- Software development projects or digital delivery channels is required.
- Core Banking, Personal Banking Products, strong in Mortgages, Mortgage Origination and Fulfilment
- Banking Call Centre and Bank Branch process experience
- Digital, Retail Internet Banking Projects and Credit Cards
- Immediate Start Available
- Attractive Daily Rate
To provide expertise in business process and system functionality in order to support business users. This role will focus on the Education sector and a background in this domain will be advantageous.
- 3yrs+ experience as a Senior Business Analyst
- Education Background
An experienced Salesforce Analyst is required to lead the implementation and configuration of Salesforce.
Inner Suburbs MelbourneTemporary
- Experience leading a Salesforce Analyst team for a leading HR company
- Permanent role based in the Sydney CBD
The successful applicants will ideally be available immediately and be responsible for the following; successful delivery of a variety of online solutions working to Agile Methodology.
- Immediate Start Required
- CBD Location
Functional Agile Business Analyst opportunity at a top tier Banking and Financial Services organisation in Sydney's CBD. The successful candidate will work with project stakeholders to deliver optimum value solutions by leading end to end Business Analysis process; from requirement gathering to solution implementation and control phase.
Inner Suburbs MelbournePermanent
- Experience working as a Senior Functional Business Analyst
- Familiar with Agile project delivery
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
- Pre business case planning
- Working collaboratively with business and IT to represent business priorities
- working closely with leadership to strategically assist where technology can add value
- drive and recommend business solutions that are in line with business strategy
- understand value of solutions and ensure this value is maintained through assessment
- Huge Australian Brand
- Strategic and Diverse Role