Information Technology - Business Intelligence jobs
9 Matching Jobs
Business Intelligence jobs
- Brisbane CBDTemporary
One of Queensland Government's largest organisations is looking to expand their already well-established team of Senior-level BI professionals.
- Brisbane CBD
- Competitive hourly rate
This is an excellent opportunity to work with one of Australia's leading brand names based on the North Shore.
- General Insurance experience is required
- MSBI experience is also required
Do you thrive in a past-paced, high-volume environment? Class yourself as a self-motivated and resilient person? Know your way around Tableau and other BI tools?
- Willing to "roll up your sleeves" and help other parts of the business.
- Dress-down, agency-esk working environment
An excellent opportunity has came up for an experienced Head of BI to join a large and established organisation, based in the CBD.
- Must have strong proven experience in leading large BI projects
- Extensive experience dealing with C-Level executives
Fantastic Business Intelligence opportunity in large corporate with attractive salary package and direct exposure to company CIO and primary BI stakeholder.
South Eastern Suburbs MelbourneTemporary
- Experience in financial reporting
- Exposure to any key BI toolset - (MSBI/SAP BO/IBM Cognos & TM1/Jedox)
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
- Trouble shooting performance issues with SAP Business Objects
- Contribute to their enterprise data migration projects
- Enable the business to transfer to a new system across their BI system
- Maintain their legacy Business Objects
- BI Developer
- Global Brand
A permanent Business Intelligence Analyst required for prominent FMCG based in Western Sydney.
- Minimum of 3 years development experience
- Professional experience utilising BI toolsets
Fantastic opportunity to work on a 3 month contract with a top tier banking organisation based in the CBD. Reporting to the Analytics Manager, the successful candidate will utilise analytical skills and demonstrate client focus to support and assist the Wealth reporting team.
- Experience working with Data Warehouses
- A solid understanding of relational databases and SQL
This technical role requires in-depth knowledge of Business Objects administration, universe, report development and strong SQL skills. In addition, knowledge of the various tools within the Business Objects suite (Crystal, webi, Universes and Dashboard) is critical to the success of this position. These skills will be applied in attending to the day-to-day administration of the Business Objects reporting platform as well as in providing technical leadership and planning to meet the Organisation future business intelligence needs.
- Experience developing, maintaining and administering Business Objects 4.X
- Experience designing and developing Business Objects Universe and reports