Information Technology - Infrastructure jobs
13 Matching Jobs
My client requires two experienced Network Infrastructure Engineer on a 6 month contract with ability to start in the next 2 weeks.
- 6 Month Contract
- Immediate Start
Infrastructure Support Officer for a short-term contract based in Western Sydney
- Infrastructure Support Officer
- Western Sydney Location
The primary role of the CRM Analyst is to ensure the organization maximizes the use of its customer knowledge and metrics to inform, support and drive business intelligence, process and strategy. This position will conduct pivotal analysis and reports for the CRM Manager that will be used to assess brand performance, digital sales management, customer retention rates and optimization of customer acquisition.
Eastern Suburbs SydneyPermanent
- 8 month contract with a view of extension
- The chance to work with a Global Organization
Fantastic opportunity to work for a highly reputable organisation in their CBD location. This is an opportunity to work with state-of-the-art technologies within a great team with an excellent culture.
- Great opportunity to work with the latest and greatest technologies
- MUST have broad Infrastructure and Networking experience
Reporting to the Systems Manager, the Systems Engineer is responsible for maintenance of computer systems and for working closely with the network team and IT Service Desk staff to resolve issues with systems.
- 6 month system engineer contract
- multiple vacancies
This 12 month fixed term contract will facilitate the Microsoft Azure migration and enablement projects. Projects such as APAC Datawarehouse, APAC Infrastructure Transformation Project and Exchange Online Migration
- Great opportunity at a global organisation
- Get involved in exciting Cloud based projects
Permanent IT Infrastructure manager role available at leading organisation based in Western Sydney. Attractive salary on offer to the successful candidate and opportunity to work alongside CXO level in a period of strong growth for the organisation.
Inner Suburbs SydneyTemporary
- Strong knowledge across IT Infrastructure
- Experience leading teams
The position holder will work with the infrastructure architect(s) and technical specialists to design infrastructure and platform services and migration processes.
- 5 month contract
- Government organisation in the inner suburbs of Sydney
The successful candidate is required to develop a strong rapport with staff and students as well as posses the interpersonal skills to build strong working relationships with ICT Team members and external contractors. The role suits an individual with a strong technical background who is looking to further their knowledge and experience in an exciting and diverse environment offering excellent work-life balance and career progression.
- Full time position at a highly reputable school
- Excellent work life balance
You love the business impact of technologies. After starting your questions with "What if we…," you end your spiel with "What we can expect is…" and you help your peers connect the dots.
- You're a technology pro with a business side
- You're qualified and experienced in all things cloud