Information Technology - Infrastructure jobs
14 Matching Jobs
- Featured JobSydney CBDPermanent
My client is looking for an Associate Director (Cloud Infrastructure Services) to work on a 5-year Fixed-Term contract. The role is located near the North Coast.
The Associate Director is a conduit between a service area of IT and the IT Director, drawing information upwards, analysing and aligning activities to provide the Director with the most appropriate information and materials to support and inform IT related decisions, policies and strategic directions at the highest level of the organisation
- Exciting opportunity for an IT Professional
- Attractive package and exceptional superannuation
Network/Infrastructure Engineer, North Sydney, Global Brand
- Great opportunity at a global organisation
- MUST have at least 5 years experience
1 month Infrastructure Engineer role at reputable organisation in North Sydney. Immediate start!
- 1 month temporary role
- Start immediately
This role is responsible for the support, development and data integrity of applications and processes that support our client's relationship management and sales activities.
- 12 Month Contract with opportunity to be extended
- Work for a Global Financial Services firm
Join a WA employer of choice on a contract basis to assist with the management of a large and complex environment going through a period of significant transformation.
- Initial 6month contract
- Exposure to the latest technology
The IT Support Engineer provides support across the Asia Pacific region by responding to all service desk enquiries as allocated by the queue master or via phone/email. To promptly resolve problems, troubleshoot & escalate to second level support and assist the broader team in providing a stable, effective IT solution for the business.
Inner Suburbs MelbournePermanent
- Work for a leading, global, Top - Tier Consultancy Firm
- Great opportunity for Training, Development and Growth
An exciting new opportunity for an Infrastructure Engineer to join the Melbourne based team. Reporting to the Team Leader, the successful candidate will responsible for:
- Implementing effective infrastructure technologies.
- Action incidents in a prompt time.
- Performing changes within agreed maintenance windows.
- Supporting recovery plans and applying preventive measures to decrease the risk and impact of system failures
- Participating in technical projects as directed by the Infrastructure Team Leader
- Executing daily checks and document the issues acted upon
- Maintaining service and documentation
- Meeting the Service Level Agreements
Inner Suburbs MelbournePermanent
- Melbourne Inner Suburbs location
- Great Team and Culture Dynamic
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
- Implement, support, monitor and administer infrastructure technologies
- Meet Service Level Agreements
- Planned maintenance activities
- Perform preventive and corrective changes within agreed maintenance windows
- Work with a customer focus
- Demonstrate your Strong Microsoft Exchange 2007/2013 knowledge
- Demonstrate Strong VMware abilities
- Participate in key technology focused projects
- Maintain technology documents
- Be responsible for the Admin, Implement and Configuration of storage, ideally EMC.
- 18 month contract with view of extension
- Infrastructure - Windows - Storage
The chosen candidate will be required to:
- Provide 1st and 2nd level support of Desktop and related technologies internally and to service contracts
- Drive and implement changes and continuous improvements to In-house and Managed Services
- Troubleshoot basic hardware and software issues independently.
- Manage agreed SLA's according to assignments
- Cover all facets in desktop support environment
- Be highly exposed to Citrix, Windows shop, Exchange management
- Go through a Federal Government Clearance
- Great CBD Location with Interstate Exposure
- Dynamic Culture