Information Technology - IT Architecture jobs
27 Matching Jobs
IT Architecture jobs
- Featured JobSydney CBDPermanent
The Principal Architect is responsible for collecting information on the strategic positioning of the organisation, ICT and specific business groups and creating a clear picture of the capability needs to drive the enterprise to its required potential.
Inner Suburbs MelbourneTemporary
- Strong and broad view of architecture developed over multiple years
- Desire to drive transformational projects to completion
The Digital Technical lead is responsible for; supporting all aspects of solution development including design and governance. In addition to growing Technical development. You will sit within the Digital team and be responsible for Information systems related project work.
- Initial 12 Month Contract
- Innovative Team
A Data Centre Architecture professional required to work with sales leadership to align strategies to those of the field teams, ensure awareness and accessibility for attaching premium services to product sales and influence stakeholders directly to embrace and expand service offerings.
- Experience working on developing services offerings for field teams
- An effective communicator, written and verbal, with a strong attention to detail
My client is currently developing a replacement of an MS Access Database to an ASP.Net and SQL solution. The Access Database currently captures and combines information that is keyed in, imported from, extracts of corporate systems. In addition, to capturing information and displaying it through the interface, it also has a number of reports.
- .NET Developer
- 8 month contract
Guidewire Architect required to join leading Insurance organisation within Sydney's CBD. Due to expansive transformation activities, the successful candidate will bring knowledge of Guidewire to the corporation to help progress the business to the intended future state. More specifically, the chosen candidate will drive the implementation towards Guidewire Policy and Billing centre, whilst educating the business on Architecture best practice within this domain.
- Prior Archtiecture experience working with the Guidewire software suite
- Understanding of Guidewire architectural design and how it can be integrated
The Technical Cloud Architect role liaises with Business Customers, various IT departments and vendors. You will be responsible for ensuring that project and program work is delivered in the most cost effective and productive manner, adhering to high standards of quality along with contributing to enterprise technology architecture. this will provide a holistic view of the organisation's strategy, process, information, and technology assets.
- Public and hybrid cloud solution Architecture experience including Integration
- Advanced communication and engagement skills
Unique opportunity for successful candidate to function as the SalesForce Architect on key initiative. Among other responsibilities the role will require high level design and reviews whilst providing direction to the wider organisation.
- Experience with SalesForce in a development capacity
- Experience with Service Cloud
We are currently looking for Junior Architects/System and Security Analysts to join a leading company in the Defence Sector. The chosen applicant will be responsible for:
- Design, implement and maintain of systems, primarily at a network level
- Design, implement and maintain a number of applications
- The application of pre-defined solutions to pre-existing systems
- Undertake and maintain security principles and approaches
- Great location
- Generous salary for a fixed term contract
As a Senior Solution/Integration Architect, achieve trusted advisor status with key client stakeholders and teams by consistently providing objective, well-informed and pragmatic architecture solutions.
- Expert level knowledge with Mulesoft Product Suite
- 6+ years hand-on experience in software application development and integration