Information Technology - IT Leadership jobs
22 Matching Jobs
IT Leadership jobs
- Featured JobSydney CBDPermanent
Our client is in the market for a Lead Software Engineer /dev manager to join and run their dev team. 60% of your time will be spent hands on with the main global leading application. 40% of the time will be spent managing and overseeing the team of 8 engineers to ensure delivery is on track.
You will take ownership of the team of engineers and report directly to the CTO.
Featured JobInner Suburbs MelbournePermanent
- Solid C++/C coding background
- Architecture experience
An outstanding opportunity for an experienced IT Leader to join a ASX listed leader within the FMCG/Manufacturing sector.
Featured JobEastern Suburbs MelbournePermanent
- Reporting into the CFO. Melbourne based.
- Drive business engagement. Lead IT strategic and operational planning.
A great opportunity to join an iconic Australian brand in a newly created role. Senior Management opportunity.
- Newly created role. Reporting to the CIO. Attracting remuneration.
- ASX listed organisation. Eastern suburbs.
To lead the planning, directing and coordinating of design, installation, implementation and effective operation across the entire portfolio of network and telecommunications infrastructure and services.
MelbournePermanentAU$140,000 - AU$160,000
- Drive Innovation & Change
- Lead transformation strategy
We want somebody who's managed dev teams before who can also be hand-on and jump into coding when required. You'll be responsible for setting high standards of code quality and provide ongoing management, mentoring and coaching of the front-end development team.
The ideal candidate will come from a background of retail or ecommerce, with extensive exposure of working on large digital transformation projects, ideally in a multichannel environment.
- Join a huge Australian brand during a time of exciting change
- Hands on dev manager leading a team of gun front-enders
We have requirement for a self-motivated, professional and client facing Sharepoint developer or also has exposure to automation in a reporting environment.
- Outstanding Sharepoint development experience
- Excellent communication skills
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
- Providing leadership, instruction and management of team members
- Managing and delivering application support services to agreed SLA's
- Continuously monitor, develop and identify opportunities to improve the performance of applications
- Working closely with other technology teams
- Enduring patch management of applications is undertaken as required
- Being available as an escalation point as required to support the delivery of all service levels
- Managing SLA's ensuring they are aligned with business priorities
- Leading the resolution of Incidents and Problems
- Leading the annual disaster recovery process from an applications perspective
- Ensuring operational alignment between the organisations systems and third party hosted systems
- Managing 3rd party relationships
South Eastern Suburbs MelbournePermanent
- Be Part of a Growing Business
- Attractive Salary Package
This role will see you lead a complex and innovative area of this organisation. The Delivery Lead will be responsible for creating and sustaining partnerships between this particular area and the rest of the organisation's relevant executive stakeholders. Through these relationships and through the thought leadership and innovation of the Delivery Leader, you will be accountable for the creation of technology strategies, road maps, plans and value streams.
- Work Life Balance
- Innovative Approach
Lead, coach and mentor a team of 7 developers and improve the development practice maturity for my client.
- Competitive salary package
- Free onsite Parking
Based in North West Sydney this role involves innovating within the current Technology operation where the successful candidate will provide strategic leadership and direction to deliver revenue and business growth.
- Head of Information Technology
- Market Leading Business