Information Technology - IT Management jobs
27 Matching Jobs
IT Management jobs
- Featured JobMelbourne CBDPermanent
RMIT is a global university of technology and design, focused on creating solutions that transform the future for the benefit of people and their environments.
- Global industry leading university. Development and maintenance of systems
- Previous Research System experience. $109,000 - $117,000 plus 17% super
Initial 12 month fixed term contract near Macquarie Park. This is a great opportunity for a Service Delivery Manager to work across Australia and New Zealand, creating the bridge between IT and the rest of the business.
- 12 month fixed term contract at highly reputable organisation
- Macquarie Park location
A six month contract has become available for an experienced Asset and Configuration Manager to join a large government organisation in Parramatta with the potential to be extended to a 12 month.
- 6 Month Contract
- Great Western Sydney Location
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced IoT manager to join a great organisation based in North Sydney.
North SydneyPermanentAU$100,000 - AU$140,000
- Experience in IoT is required
- Project management / people management skills required
Superb role managing an IT team for a leading Australian business.
- Leading Australian business
- Managing a team and member of senior leadership team
Unique opportunity to join a start up security organisation in Canberra. You will be the first head in the area and have the opportunity to drive the business forward using your local network and drive strategy across the region
Inner Suburbs PerthPermanent
- Unique opportunity for experienced Security Lead
- Take control within start up environment
This role provides leadership and management across the Service Delivery stream with responsibility for the governance, performance and co-ordination of IT service delivery, creating long term relationships with key stakeholders, customers and suppliers.
- Permanent Opportunity
- Excellent opportunity to broaden your skill set
We are looking for a Business Intelligence and Analytics Manager to head up our clients BI and Analytics function that sits within IT. This client is a national market leader that operates across a vast market, with a view to constantly re-evaluate and redefine what makes them successful.
- Market leading, and attractive salary package.
- Exciting brand new offices by the end of 2017.
Client facing Service Delivery Manager role at a global leader within the Software Solutions industry based in Western Sydney
Eastern Suburbs MelbournePermanent
- Great opportunity at leading Software Solutions provider
- Must be very business facing and have Project Management experience
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
- Work with the support team to identify, develop and implement the IT and communication system strategy
- Ensuring IT plans/responses are in place to minimise loss of time or revenue due to IT risks identification, response and contingency planning
- Day to day management and operation of the IT platform and help desk response functions
- Troubleshoot, identify problems and rectify issues using both internal and external sources
- Ensure that data is stored, managed, replicated and recovered in a reliable and efficient manner
- Engage with internal staff and external partners to define and document the IT related business processes
- Collaborate with support group team members and external parties to develop new and improved solutions to enhance the IT platform and functionality
- Product development and coordination to design, implement and evaluate IT projects
- Lead, motivate and mentor the IT team to perform timely and effective outcomes in their work
- Opportunity for Growth Personally and Professionally
- Northern Suburbs