Information Technology - IT Management jobs
24 Matching Jobs
IT Management jobs
- Featured JobSydney CBDPermanent
I am looking for someone with extensive experience managing a team as well as having a technical background. You must have certain character traits to be considered for the position - someone who is very influential, someone who is confident in their own ability, someone with a hard work ethic and someone who isn't afraid to challenge
Featured JobWestern SydneyPermanent
- Great opportunity at a leading Professional services organisation in the CBD
- MUST be a very strong and influential manager
You should actively practice Christian leadership and promote the values and vision of this organisation.
To lead the Infrastructure and applications technology teams in the design, execution and support of the department priorities.
- Lead the infrastructure and applications team in a newly structured team
- Share and promote active Christian leadership
This role would be responsible for the continual improvement of services delivered and work as part of an integrated management team to deliver high levels of client satisfaction and reference-ability throughout the business.
- Manage growing teams within a dynamic environment
- Permanant Role
I am looking for an experienced Head of IT to lead and mentor a medium sized team at an FMCG organisation in the CBD. Be involved in strategy, vendor management and team management
- Great opportunity at a leading FMCG organisation in the CBD
- Lead a team as well as provide long term strategy for IT
Responsible for leading the architecture of solutions delivered to the business. You will assist the team in building cloud-based scalable applications with the latest technology including AWS, Angular and WebAPIs.
- Development Team Lead with hands on C# .NET skills
- Work for one of Australia's best known brands!
You are a keen and experienced developer and enjoy the hands on components of a development role. You are also a leader rather than a manager. You enjoy coaching your team to be the best they can be and like to lead by example.
- Experienced developer and enjoy the hands on components of a development role?
- Are you are also a leader rather than a manager?
Class yourself as an Analyst/Programmer? Do you put the force in Salesforce? Want to work for a huge Australian brand?
- Class yourself as an Analyst/Programmer?
- Do you put the force in Salesforce?
Great opportunity to manage the Infrastructure within this organisation in the Education sector. This is a very well rounded role and would suit someone with solid team management experience. Manage one report, projects and Infrastructure
Inner Suburbs MelbournePermanent
- Great opportunity at leading Education organisation
- Permanent role
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
- Manage the company's network, Customer connections and related network services in Victoria and Tasmania
- Liaise and assist Customers with, at a technical level, network connections, faults and difficulties
- Installing, supporting and troubleshooting equipment
- Updating networks, hardware and software
- Interacting with organisations within the education sector
- Ensure network availability and performance to meet Service Level Agreements
- Travel within the state, inter-State and occasionally overseas
- Flexible working hours
- Well known Australian brand
My client, is now looking for an experienced Application Product Manager to join their team based in the Sydney CBD. The role will oversee the business management application to ensure it addresses all needs.
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Prior experience in a similar capacity with application evolution