Information Technology - IT Management jobs
25 Matching Jobs
IT Management jobs
- Featured JobMelbourne CBDPermanent
RMIT is a global university of technology and design, focused on creating solutions that transform the future for the benefit of people and their environments.
Inner Suburbs PerthPermanent
- Global industry leading university. Development and maintenance of systems
- Previous Research System experience. $109,000 - $117,000 plus 17% super
This role provides leadership and management across the Service Delivery stream with responsibility for the governance, performance and co-ordination of IT service delivery, creating long term relationships with key stakeholders, customers and suppliers.
- Permanent Opportunity
- Excellent opportunity to broaden your skill set
We are looking for a Business Intelligence and Analytics Manager to head up our clients BI and Analytics function that sits within IT. This client is a national market leader that operates across a vast market, with a view to constantly re-evaluate and redefine what makes them successful.
- Market leading, and attractive salary package.
- Exciting brand new offices by the end of 2017.
Initial 12 month fixed term contract near Macquarie Park. This is a great opportunity for a Service Delivery Manager to work across APAC and Australia, creating the bridge between IT and the rest of the business. This position is highly likely to be made permanent.
- 12 month fixed term contract at highly reputable organisation
- Macquarie Park location
Client facing Service Delivery Manager role at a global leader within the Software Solutions industry based in Western Sydney
Eastern Suburbs SydneyTemporary
- Great opportunity at leading Software Solutions provider
- Must be very business facing and have Project Management experience
The MIS will ensure that all information systems and database systems in use at the School are used effectively, working with School staff to find efficiencies and leading any required changes.
Eastern Suburbs MelbournePermanent
- Amazing opportunity in a beautiful school of the Eastern Suburbs
- Possibility of conversting the temporary position into a permanent role
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
- Work with the support team to identify, develop and implement the IT and communication system strategy
- Ensuring IT plans/responses are in place to minimise loss of time or revenue due to IT risks identification, response and contingency planning
- Day to day management and operation of the IT platform and help desk response functions
- Troubleshoot, identify problems and rectify issues using both internal and external sources
- Ensure that data is stored, managed, replicated and recovered in a reliable and efficient manner
- Engage with internal staff and external partners to define and document the IT related business processes
- Collaborate with support group team members and external parties to develop new and improved solutions to enhance the IT platform and functionality
- Product development and coordination to design, implement and evaluate IT projects
- Lead, motivate and mentor the IT team to perform timely and effective outcomes in their work
- Opportunity for Growth Personally and Professionally
- Northern Suburbs
My client, a leading organisation within their industry are looking for an IT Business Partner to join their team based in Sydney. This is an excellent opportunity for an IT manager or an experienced IT Business Partner to join an established organisation.
- Experience with MS Dynamics CRM
- Prior experience in planning, building and running projects
An excellent opportunity for an IT Technology Lead to join a leading organisation based in North Sydney. This is a permanent position offering a competitive salary.
- Prior experience as an IT Operations Manager
- Working in North Sydney - Logistics or Resource background essential
IT Business Services Manager role at market leading Australian Gas company based in Western Sydney. This permanent position will sit on the senior leadership team and lead multiple teams to ensure optimal service is being delivered to the organisation's expansive customer base.
- Prior experience in an IT Management role
- Business Operations Improvement Experience