Information Technology - IT Management jobs
19 Matching Jobs
IT Management jobs
- Sydney CBDPermanent
My client, a leading organisation within their industry are looking for an IT Business Partner to join their team based in Sydney. This is an excellent opportunity for an IT manager or an experienced IT Business Partner to join an established organisation.
- Experience with MS Dynamics CRM
- Prior experience in planning, building and running projects
Initial 12 month fixed term contract near Macquarie Park. This is a great opportunity for a Service Delivery Manager to work across APAC and Australia, creating the bridge between IT and the rest of the business. Approx salary on offer is $120k-$130k+super+bonus. This position is highly likely to be made permanent.
- 12 month fixed term contract at highly reputable organisation
- Macquarie Park location
An excellent opportunity for an IT Technology Lead to join a leading organisation based in North Sydney. This is a permanent position offering a competitive salary.
- Prior experience as an IT Operations Manager
- Working in North Sydney - Logistics or Resource background essential
IT Business Services Manager role at market leading Australian Gas company based in Western Sydney. This permanent position will sit on the senior leadership team and lead multiple teams to ensure optimal service is being delivered to the organisation's expansive customer base.
- Prior experience in an IT Management role
- Business Operations Improvement Experience
Great opportunity for an experienced IT Manager to join a growing organisation in the radiology industry. The ideal candidate will come from the medical industry
- Central Coast Location
- Exciting Opportunity
I'm currently working with a prestigious government agency based in the CBD who are looking for a Software Development Manager to oversee a number of Oracle projects.
Melbourne CBDPermanentAU$105,000 - AU$112,000
- Software Development Manager - Oracle
- Excellent expereince leading teams
My client is seeking an experienced IT professional that can excel in a multi-faceted, and business critical role.
- Work for a global leader in their field
- Rare opportunity to joing a globally renowned and highly successful organisation
Project manager required to join a leading Not for Profit in Western Sydney on initial 12 month Fixed Term Contract. The core purpose of the role will be to deliver various projects within Information Services on behalf of the Enterprise PMO (EPO) and the office of the CIO.
- Customer-facing, Enterprise software product experience
- Experience implementing business applications across an enterprise
The Infrastructure Manager is responsible for the maintenance, support and development of physical, virtual and cloud based network, server and service based Infrastructure. The role will also be responsible for the management of three others in the Infrastructure team. You will have experience with Linux and Windows Servers as well as cloud technologies
Inner Suburbs MelbournePermanent
- Great opportunity at highly reputable organisation
- CBD location
A great opportunity to join an industry leader in the Financial Services sector in a General Manager level position reporting to the CIO.
- Senior management position. Reporting to the CIO. Manage a team of 40.
- ITIL environment. $200,000 - $240,000. Cloud migration experience.