Information Technology - IT Management jobs
24 Matching Jobs
IT Management jobs
- Featured JobMelbourne CBDPermanent
RMIT is a global university of technology and design, focused on creating solutions that transform the future for the benefit of people and their environments.
- Global industry leading university. Development and maintenance of systems
- Previous Research System experience. $109,000 - $117,000 plus 17% super
The Product Manager will be responsible for developing ongoing business from existing clients whilst targeting new clientele. The key focus of this role will be striving to consistently exceed gross profit targets and sales revenue in a fast-paced and challenging environment. The product manager will seek input from various stakeholders, balance a road map of conflicting priorities and communicate the product vision.
- Large Australian Company
- Competitive Salary
Client facing Service Delivery Manager role for a government organization based in Western Sydney
- Great opportunity to work for Government
- Must have experience in managing people
Reporting to the CIO, the Head of Development is responsibility for mentoring, guiding and managing the software development team. Working collaboratively across key stakeholders, this role will apply specialist knowledge and skills in the analysis, technical design and development of software changes to our clients software applications solutions, in a manner compliant with the relevant coding standards, methodologies and practices.
- 3-4 years in a technical leadership
- C#, .NET and SQL Server
Superb role managing an IT team for a leading Australian business based in Inner Southern Sydney a short commute from the CBD.
North SydneyPermanentAU$100,000 - AU$140,000
- IT Manager based in Inner South (short commute from CBD)
- Leading Business
Superb role managing an IT team for a leading Australian business.
- Leading Australian business
- Managing a team and member of senior leadership team
Unique opportunity to join a start up security organisation in Canberra. You will be the first head in the area and have the opportunity to drive the business forward using your local network and drive strategy across the region
Inner Suburbs PerthPermanent
- Unique opportunity for experienced Security Lead
- Take control within start up environment
This role provides leadership and management across the Service Delivery stream with responsibility for the governance, performance and co-ordination of IT service delivery, creating long term relationships with key stakeholders, customers and suppliers.
- Permanent Opportunity
- Excellent opportunity to broaden your skill set
We are looking for a Business Intelligence and Analytics Manager to head up our clients BI and Analytics function that sits within IT. This client is a national market leader that operates across a vast market, with a view to constantly re-evaluate and redefine what makes them successful.
- Market leading, and attractive salary package.
- Exciting brand new offices by the end of 2017.
Client facing Service Delivery Manager role at a global leader within the Software Solutions industry based in Western Sydney
- Great opportunity at leading Software Solutions provider
- Must be very business facing and have Project Management experience