Information Technology - IT Management jobs
21 Matching Jobs
IT Management jobs
- Featured JobBaulkham HillsPermanent
This is a key position within the IT team. You will have a background in delivering Service to both the Business and IT - operating as an intermediary between IT and the rest of the business. You will actively promote Christian values
Featured JobSydney CBDPermanent
- Not For Profit organisation
- Engage and Communicate with the Business and IT
I am looking for someone with extensive experience managing a team as well as having a technical background. You must have certain character traits to be considered for the position - someone who is very influential, someone who is confident in their own ability, someone with a hard work ethic and someone who isn't afraid to challenge
Featured JobWestern SydneyPermanent
- Great opportunity at a leading Professional services organisation in the CBD
- MUST be a very strong and influential manager
You should actively practice Christian leadership and promote the values and vision of this organisation.
To lead the Infrastructure and applications technology teams in the design, execution and support of the department priorities.
Inner Suburbs MelbournePermanent
- Lead the infrastructure and applications team in a newly structured team
- Share and promote active Christian leadership
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
- Manage the company's network, Customer connections and related network services in Victoria and Tasmania
- Liaise and assist Customers with, at a technical level, network connections, faults and difficulties
- Installing, supporting and troubleshooting equipment
- Updating networks, hardware and software
- Interacting with organisations within the education sector
- Ensure network availability and performance to meet Service Level Agreements
- Travel within the state, inter-State and occasionally overseas
- Flexible working hours
- Well known Australian brand
Great opportunity to manage the Infrastructure within this organisation in the Education sector. This is a very well rounded role and would suit someone with solid team management experience
- Great opportunity at leading Education organisation
- Permanent role
My client, is now looking for an experienced Application Product Manager to join their team based in the Sydney CBD. The role will oversee the business management application to ensure it addresses all needs.
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Prior experience in a similar capacity with application evolution
The nature of the role is to support the business through the administration of the firm's practice management system. The role also requires management of personnel that support the application and the training team. This role will see you working closely with key stakeholders, and end users across the firm to ensure smooth running of the application.
- Fantastic opportunity at highly reputable professional services firm
- 18 month fixed term contract - CBD location
An exciting Service Delivery Manager role for a leading IT Service Provider with a significant local client portfolio.
- Key Customer Accounts
- Sizable IT Function
Class yourself as an Analyst/Programmer? Do you put the force in Salesforce? Want to work for a huge Australian brand?
Inner Suburbs MelbournePermanent
- Class yourself as an Analyst/Programmer?
- Do you put the force in Salesforce?
The chosen candidate will be starting from scratch to effectively build up this sector of the business. To be successful, you will have previous experience in a similar role. The Service Delivery Manager will be dealing with a lot of external vendors and stakeholder relationships.
- Great salary package available
- Exposure to a global company