Information Technology - IT Support - Level 1/2 jobs
52 Matching Jobs
IT Support - Level 1/2 jobs
- Northern Suburbs MelbournePermanent
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
- Support the technology and teaching and administrative staff in all of the school's learning spaces.
- Support the whole of school AV investment. Including AV projects, ongoing maintenance and support agreements and operating processes.
- Manage the availability of AV infrastructure including major incidents and problems.
- Perform proactive maintenance and support to ensure teaching and learning spaces are always in a ready state to minimise the risk of interruption to service.
- Perform level 2 audio video support and problem management to ensure that underlying issues are resolved and reoccurring incidents are eliminated.
- Coordinate audio visual support including requirements gathering, solution development, equipment hire and procurement, event preparation and testing and live production.
- Perform production support to live events to ensure highest level of audio and video production.
- Coordinate the whole of school software licensing and procurement. Maintain the organisations software asset register for compliance with relevant agreements and licensing conditions.
- Coordinate telephony, carrier and data agreements, billing, internal recovery and procurement and analyse use and produce cost reports for senior management.
- Associated administrative duties as directed. Including but not limited to; procurement, licensing management, invoice processing, asset management as directed by the manager or team leader
- Manage owned and leased assets and ensure asset management tools always accurately reflect the status and location of all assets the organisation owns or leases. Manage Moves, Adds and Changes to all assets.
- Perform high quality support service for the school and its customers and guests including assistance and operational support in the use of computer hardware and software.
- Log and manage incidents and requests in a timely and responsive manner and follow standard and business processes and practices.
- Deploy computers, mobile devices, network access, printing software and associated hardware.
- Troubleshooting of desktop and mobile device issues.
- Manage user accounts as per policy and procedures.
- Perform Problem Management.
- Perform Level 2 Desktop Support.
Perth CBDTemporaryAU$30 - AU$32 per hour (AU$62,395 - AU$66,555)
- Carlton Location
- Be part of a growing team
Exciting opportunity for an IT Support officer to be part of an established IT team for a 2 months contract
- 2 month contract
- West Perth location
Great opportunity for an experienced Service Desk Analyst to join an established national organization for a 6 months contract
- 6 month contract
- CBD location
Exciting FIFO opportunity for an experienced Service Desk Support Officer to be based in Kununurra for a 3 months contract
- 3 month contract
Excellent opportunity to work within the IT team of a reputable law firm.
- Permanent Full Time
- Sydney CBD Location
My client is looking for a Desktop Support Officer over a 13 week period to help with a backlog of Hardware Deployment Tickets and then action Software Support Tickets.
- 13 week contract with a view of extension
- Monday to Friday, standard core hours
An exciting opportunity to join a busy Service Desk team providing exceptional service and assistance to rectify and solve issues as they arise via phone, email, remote access and occasionally face to face support.
- Permanent full time
- Opportunities for career progression
The objective of this role is to provide level 1/level 2 help-desk support to its internal users and also maintaining this company's IT systems.
SydneyTemporaryAU$30 - AU$40 per hour (AU$62,395 - AU$83,194)
- Help-Desk Analyst - Start ASAP!
- North Sydney Location
The objective of this role is to provide level 1/level 2 desktop support to its internal users and also maintaining this company's IT systems.
- Global Non For Profit Organisation
- Contract Opportunity - View to Permanency