Information Technology - IT Systems & Testing jobs
12 Matching Jobs
IT Systems & Testing jobs
- South Eastern Suburbs MelbourneTemporary
Seeking Multiple Manual testers to start immediately on a short term, daily rate contract basis at exceptional office facilities out in Melbourne's Southeast.
Western SydneyPermanentAU$85,000 - AU$90,000
- Work for a market leader across their space
- Run manual test processes for the a business critical project
The System Analyst is responsible for designing, developing and implementing IT systems across the Asia-Pacific and Middle East regions.
This role will work closely with Regional and Corporate IT staff as well as various IT vendors to align expectations and coordinate outcomes.
- Fantastic opportunity & exposure for an individual beginning their career
- Full ERP migration project across APAC & Middle East
Our client is one of the world's leading law firms, they advise many of the largest and most ambitious organisations across all major regions of the globe.
- Excellent background in IT testing
- Strong communication skills
The QA/Test Lead is an individual with experience in Testing and Automation as well as Agile development projects, responsible for adhering to standardized QA policies, processes and documentation standards, overseeing and/or participating in all aspects of project testing, overseeing IS QA test environments, providing technical guidance to team members, and ensuring schedule adherence for assigned projects.
- Agile development projects
- Weekly QA status reports
This globally recognised retail brand is looking to expand their existing team of highly skill Automation testers to help with their growing major project pipeline.
- Contract with extension and permanent positions highly likely thereafter
- Competitive hourly rate, commensurate with experience
The Warehouse Systems Analyst is responsible for the reliable operation, end-user support, customer implementations, and continuous business improvements for the warehouse management systems.
- WMS experience (preferably with SCALE but not essential)
- Data Integration & implementation experience
The Test Analyst is responsible for ongoing business testing, issue identification, reporting and resolution within a project team to ensure seamless business operation over multiple projects.
- 6 Month Contract - Immediate Start
- Great Western Sydney Location
Our client are in the market for an automation test lead to join their team on a perm basis. This is a greenfield project setting up and consulting on the right test frameworks, process and test automation. You'll be working for a highly respected global organisation. Please only apply if you experience in setting up testing frameworks from the scratch
Inner Suburbs MelbournePermanent
- Leadership skills - Automation Test lead
- Experience in green field projects
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
- Ensure systems perform against agreed expectations as per SLAs
- Establish and manage all contracts, licenses and certificates to ensure system availability and support
- Work with the Digital Support Vendor to formulate Sitecore process documentation and delivery of management approach to license, certificate and contract currency and compliance.
- Manage vendor compliance
- Engaging with stakeholders
- Release planning, approvals and coordination of Sitecore releases to improve quality and consistency of processes and timings.
- Ensure test cases are documented
- Engage vendors to complete digital projects as required
- Management of TMCA JIRA projects as they relate to digital
- Support the definition of processes which support periodic upgrades and changes to digital systems.
Inner Suburbs MelbournePermanent
- Permanent Opportunity
- Sitecore experience
- Assist in the development of processes and procedures regarding the sales system
- Support the system to allow the sales team to meet agreed targets
- support achievement of sales targets through analysis, system improvements and monitoring of system use age
- maintain reporting systems to provide business with accurate information to support planning, budgeting and forecasting activities
- Provide support in the testing and training of system in order to improve delivery of ervices
- Huge Global Brand
- Great Team - SAP Support