Information Technology - IT Systems & Testing jobs
18 Matching Jobs
IT Systems & Testing jobs
- Inner Suburbs MelbournePermanent
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Preparing and maintaining test plans;
- Conducting continuous hands-on manual and automated testing and performing upgrades/releases as required;
- Liaising with business analysts and developers in order to ensure software specifications are met satisfactorily;
- Assisting end users to understand system behaviour and system functionality;
- Producing user guides and training documentation;
- Accountability for the quality of software delivery to the business units;
- Managing and coordinating emergency and scheduled software releases; and
- Assisting with production software problem analysis and rectification.
Inner Suburbs MelbournePermanent
- Agile Environment
- Career Development
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
- Collaborate with product owners, business representatives and developers to design test scenarios and acceptance criteria.
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of manual and automated test suites across all environments.
- Assisting with the development and maintenance of an automated test framework and test suite to be used as the backbone of all regression testing in an agile environment.
- Review business, technical and architectural requirements and provide test estimates.
- Designing and execution of complex test scripts using agreed methods and standards.
- Raise any bugs found during testing and escalate in accordance with set procedures.
- Participate and contribute to estimation sessions, daily stand ups, sprint retrospectives and show cases.
- Reviewing and reporting on test results.
- Actively contribute to the continued improvement of all testing standards.
Inner Suburbs MelbournePermanent
- CBD Based
- Work with the latest technologies
The Automation Analyst is responsible for; performing the automation testing for all back end system on product that is mainly comprised of online applications.
- Permanent Opportunity
- Fantastic Benefits
My client is looking for stand out candidate who has the 'Test Factor'. This organisation are looking for a candidate who is passionate about testing and keen to think outside the box. This is a very exciting opportunity for the right candidate to work in a niche environment and become an SME in their product.
Inner West SydneyPermanent
- Junior Testing opportunity to become and SME in a financial services product
- Are you number crunching mad?
- Robotics. AGV's & Packaging Equipment
- Sydney location (Newington)
- Attractive salary based on experience
- Fully maintained company service vehicle
Inner Suburbs MelbourneTemporary
- - Robotics. AGV's & Packaging Equipment
- - Sydney location (Newington)
The successful applicant will be responsible for; conducting all end to end of Manual Testing activities.
- CBD Location
- Six Month Contract
The Salesforce Administrator role is responsible for the support and on-going maintenance of the existing Salesforce CRM system; including handling ongoing support requests and ensuring that the system is maintained in accordance to standards and best practices. The role will also require someone who is forward thinking and proactive to learning and developing Salesforce
- Strong Salesforce background experience
- Proven expereince
Oracle APEX development position, within a well established team, working for a national market leader.
- 6 month contract with extension
- Excellent work environment
Permanent role within a fun environment focusing on development of interesting digital solutions
- Permanent role
- Fun, social environment