Information Technology - IT Trainer jobs
4 Matching Jobs
IT Trainer jobs
- Melbourne CBDPermanent
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
- Delivering IT induction and refresher training sessions on the firm's systems and applications
- Maintain training material for these systems, including: Affinity, Net Documents, Microsoft Office, Phone system, Citrix, Windows 7, Payroll etc
- Train staff and refresh any updates on the firms intranet
- Assist in testing and upgrading of systems
- Assist in improvement of processes and training
- Coordinate training schedules for induction and take ownership of arranging these
- Act as a Team Lead and a mentor
- Assist in queries of document management and practise management
- Assist in the Service Desk and Help Desk area when required
- CBD Location
- Join a Growing Team
We are currently looking for an experienced Senior IT Systems Trainer/Team Leader to join a leading national legal firm, based in Melbourne office. This opportunity would suit someone who is highly experienced in this area and looking for a great company to work for.
- Experienced IT System Trainer with Leadership experience required
- Great salary package and ideal CBD location
This new role is responsible for the organisation, delivery and follow-up of Learning and APD webinars and related customer service and technical support. This may include, but is not limited to, liaising with product managers, marketing & editorial teams to provide clients with a seamless webinar experience.
The role requires demonstrating proficient interpersonal and technical support skills as well as a "can-do" attitude and professionalism in dealing with both internal and external stakeholders.
Inner Suburbs MelbournePermanent
- Immediate start
- Macquarie Park Location
This is a newly created opportunity for an IT support / Trainer to join a national law firm with multiple offices. We are currently looking to hire an IT trainer join the team to deliver and design training on all systems. This will be in both a personalised and group training approach.
- CBD Location
- IT Support and Trainer