Information Technology - Project Coordination jobs
3 Matching Jobs
Project Coordination jobs
- Sydney CBDTemporary
The Project Objective is to collaborate and support the client in the transition of their IT services and applications out of the main IT environment and into the target environment.
- Ideally located in the CBD
- Work within a rewarding environment with this Government agency
Working closely with clients, pre-sales, consultancy and support teams, the Project Coordinator will ensure the team's project related work is properly resourced, scheduled and organised, communicating regularly and effectively with all stakeholders.
- Play a central role in assisting with the coordination of client-related work
- Unique opportunity to join a global IT consultancy leader
The Digital Project Specialist is a newly created, exciting and integral role within the Digital Design and Production Unit, based in the Customer Experience Division of this organisation. It is a temporary position for 6 months with a view chance of extension.
- 6 month Digital Project position working within a driven team
- CBD based to start ASAP