Information Technology - Project Coordination jobs
4 Matching Jobs
Project Coordination jobs
- Sydney CBDTemporary
The client is seeking an experienced Project Coordinator to work across several projects within the ICT department with a focus on consolidation, collaboration and integration projects.
Inner Suburbs MelbournePermanent
- Project Coordinator in a Government organisation within the Sydney CBD
- 6 month initial contract
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
- Researching potential issues with existing processes
- Identifying areas where processes can be improved and delivering these solutions
- Establishing project scope
- Stakeholder management
- Continuous measurement of project success
- Professional development of your team
- Awesome Culture
- Innovative Approach
As part of the vision to move local legacy systems and processes to Enterprise solutions, The PMO Support Officer will work within the Enterprise Program Office (EPO) to support the Enterprise Program Office Manager. This will include tracking deliverables, issues and risks, driving adoption of the project lifecycle, project Governance requirements, defining and documenting templates, processes and dashboards and their reporting to senior management.
- Prior experience working in a similar role
- Effective use of Google, Sharepoint, Confluence, Excel, MSProject, Mavenlink
The Project Objective is to collaborate and support the client in the transition of their IT services and applications out of the main IT environment and into the target environment.
- Ideally located in the CBD
- Work within a rewarding environment with this Government agency