Information Technology - Project & Programme Management jobs
39 Matching Jobs
Project & Programme Management jobs
An experienced IT project manager with Third Party Logistics (3PL) experience is required to lead projects for an Asia Pacific logistics leader based in Sydney.
- Experience project management in IT for an Asia Pacific logistics leader
- Must have Third Party Logistics (3PL) experience
Senior Agile Project Manager required to lead global Digital and Marketing projects within a leading multinational organisation.
- Experience delivering Projects using the Agile methodology
- Exposure to internation Stakeholders and Vendors, across time zones
A project management professional is required to take the lead in the delivery of a key project within Credit Operations. The expectation of the role is the end to end delivery of the project by applying accepted project methodologies and coordinating project activities in order to meet or exceed stakeholder requirements and expectations.
- Experience project management in credit operations for a global banking leader
- Rhodes location
The Scrum Master will be a strong agile trained advocate who owns the delivery of select products. This role is responsible for working with a range of stakeholders involved in the successful delivery of the product. The role will encompass championing Agile product delivery, improving the adoption and implementation of processes and engagement within teams to ensure Digital's reputation is that of a core part of the company's strategy.
- 2+ years playing the Scrum Master role for a software development team
- Solid understanding of digital media, social platforms, IPTV and OTT business m
Project Manager required to join leading Property company based in North Sydney on an initial 3 month contract basis with the possibility of extension to 6 months.
- 3 years Project Management experience
- Experience operating in an Agile environment
In order to meet government, political stakeholder and public expectations of service delivery, my client is initiating a Project to modernise its systems and processes by moving from a predominantly manual system to a self-service online system for registration, funding, donations and expenditure disclosures.
Inner Suburbs MelbournePermanent
- 6-month contract with high possibility of extension
- Ideally based in the CBD
This role will ultimately see the successful applicant help the business to understand their needs and share options and recommendations to support these outcomes. There is currently a back log of work across different business units - you will determine which projects can be initiated. You will then play a part in defining these deliverables and processes through vendors, fit gap analysis etc. A huge requirement is focused around PRE business case planning.
Western Suburbs MelbournePermanent
- Enterprise and Strategic BA role
- Pre Business Case Experience
A terrific opportunity to join one of Australia's most iconic brands in a business/IT critical role.
Inner Suburbs MelbournePermanent
- Iconic Gobal Brand. Western Suburbs. $150,000 package.
- Provide Strategic ICT Advice.
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
- Operate governance of the digital program of projects to enable responsive and effective executive oversight and interaction across all IT initiatives
- Work closely with the Enterprise PMO and business stakeholders to initiate projects
- Manage project execution from inception to successful implementation of key Digital projects as nominated
- Collaborate, facilitate, lead and coach Scrum teams responsible for developing Digital projects
- Delivery of projects within agreed scope, schedule and budget
- Lead the migration of applicable projects from Waterfall to Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Multiple Opportunities to Progress
- Agile experience essential
The primary purpose of the Infrastructure Project Manager is to work within the Infrastructure Technical Delivery Teams to facilitate the delivery of approved new infrastructure projects and initiatives to set time frames and outcomes. The role is pivotal to successfully plan and achieve the delivery of infrastructure projects and improvements that support and enable business goals.
- Brisbane based role
- Unique job opportunity