Information Technology - Project & Programme Management jobs
33 Matching Jobs
Project & Programme Management jobs
- Featured JobChulloraPermanent
Permanent Business Project Manager position at Australia's largest vertically integrated Retailer based in Western Sydney. The purpose of the role is to act as the gate between the company's executive steering committee and IT division to establish structure and cadence around project governance and resource allocation, similar to a PMO style framework. In addition, the successful individual will be accountable for driving their own project initiatives to successful completion.
Featured JobWestern SydneyPermanent
- CXO level exposure
- Western Sydney Location
Project Manager role at leading not for profit organisation based in Parramatta on a 12 month Fixed Term Contract. Familiar with Enterprise Content Management, the Project Manager is accountable for the effective delivery of various projects within Information Services on behalf of the Enterprise PMO (EPO) and the office of the CIO.
- ECM Experience - TechOne, OpenText, Objective
- Prior experience implementing business applications across an enterprise
Full-Time 6 month contract in Western Sydney with a large Government organisation.
- 6 Month Contract in Western Sydney
- Large Government Organisation
Project Manager with ERP experience required to join major Australian Not for Profit organisation in Western Sydney on a Permanent basis. More specifically, the successful candidate will have Project experience across ERP Upgrades and/or the deployment of an ERP (SAP/Oracle for example) across a multi-site organisation.
- Strategic ERP Project Delivery
- Attractive Salary and Tax benefits from working in the NFP space
Project Manager with CRM Integration experience required to join major Australian Not for Profit organisation in Western Sydney on a 12 month Fixed Term Contract basis.
- CRM Integration Project Management Experience
- Attractive Salary & Western Sydney Location
My client is looking for a highly organised and effective communicator who is able to manage and coordinate across many teams.
- Coordinate and manage the relocation of staff across the IT department
- Great work life balance opportunity working within an innovative culture
Full-Time 12 month contract based in Western Sydney.
Inner West SydneyTemporary
- 12 Month Contract
- Cerner Experience
As part of a program of work to Establish Corporate Systems current key portals and websites need to be transitioned 'as is' to the new organisation.
Northern Suburbs PerthTemporary
- 6 month initial contract on an exciting transition program
- Innovative role operating within the Public Sector
Opportunity to work alongside the CIO of this growing business and Lead ICT Projects across both Infrastructure and Applications projects.
- 12 month FTC
- Technical Project Manager
This role will perform a lead project management role for a cross-organisation project my client is launching to review their Supporter Relationship Management technology stack, which has been given the objective of delivering the technology capabilities required to deliver the organisation's 2020 Vision.
- Senior PM - work for a great NFP organisation!
- Ideally located in Sydney