Information Technology - Project & Programme Management jobs
30 Matching Jobs
Project & Programme Management jobs
- Featured JobWestern SydneyTemporary
Project Manager role at leading not for profit organisation based in Parramatta on a 12 month Fixed Term Contract. Familiar with Enterprise Content Management, the Project Manager is accountable for the effective delivery of various projects within Information Services on behalf of the Enterprise PMO (EPO) and the office of the CIO.
- Customer-facing, Enterprise software product experience
- Prior experience implementing business applications across an enterprise
This role will perform a lead project management role for a cross-organisation project my client is launching to review their Supporter Relationship Management technology stack, which has been given the objective of delivering the technology capabilities required to deliver AIA's 2020 Vision.
- Senior PM - work for a great NFP organisation!
- Ideally located in Sydney
Permanent opportunity to work for a major Non for Profit organization based in Western Sydney
Sydney Olympic ParkTemporary
- End to end project delivery
- Multiple projects
The opportunity for an experienced Program Manager to join a large non for profit organization on a 6 month contract.
- Immediate Start Role
- 6 Month Contract
The opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to take on a 6 month contract.
Inner Suburbs PerthTemporary
- 6 Month Contract
- Great Western Sydney Location
An exciting opportunity for a Project/Change Manager to be involved in a huge technology transformation project. this role will be for a 2 year FTC.
Inner Suburbs MelbourneTemporary
- 2 year FTC
- Project and Change Management
This role is for an experience Project Manager on a 6 month contract with the view of extension. The projects involved within this contract are varied from rolling out new competency frameworks to automating their accounts payable system.
- Immediate Start
- IT and Business PM
My client is seeking a highly innovative Program Coordinator to support the establishment of new projects working closely with the stake holder.
- Potential career growth
- Great work life balance opportunity working within an innovative culture
A 12 month contract for a talented BA to support the Retail Bank's operations and to identify opportunities for process improvement. This role will have the BA, specifically working on a card migration project.
- 12 Month Contract - Global Retail Bank
- Business Analyst - Card Migration Project
An experienced IT Project Manager is required for a platform migration project, spanning 6 months for a leading retail organisation based in Sydney.
- Leading Retail Organisation - 6 Month Contract
- Attractive Daily Rate - Close to Sydney CBD