Information Technology - Project & Programme Management jobs
26 Matching Jobs
Project & Programme Management jobs
- Featured JobWestern SydneyTemporary
Project Manager role at leading not for profit organisation based in Parramatta on a 12 month Fixed Term Contract. Familiar with Enterprise Content Management, the Project Manager is accountable for the effective delivery of various projects within Information Services on behalf of the Enterprise PMO (EPO) and the office of the CIO.
- Customer-facing, Enterprise software product experience
- Prior experience implementing business applications across an enterprise
My client is seeking a highly innovative Program Coordinator to support the establishment of new projects working closely with the stake holder.
- Potential career growth
- Great work life balance opportunity working within an innovative culture
A 12 month contract for a talented BA to support the Retail Bank's operations and to identify opportunities for process improvement. This role will have the BA, specifically working on a card migration project.
- 12 Month Contract - Global Retail Bank
- Business Analyst - Card Migration Project
An experienced IT Project Manager is required for a platform migration project, spanning 6 months for a leading retail organisation based in Sydney.
- Leading Retail Organisation - 6 Month Contract
- Attractive Daily Rate - Close to Sydney CBD
The Senior ICT Project Manager will work collaboratively with stakeholders, external providers, internal business partners and other project managers to integrate cross-program activities and oversee the development and implementation of an effective project plan. This position will report to the Program Manager.
Inner West SydneyTemporary
- Brisbane CBD
- Contract position
A project management professional is required to take the lead in the delivery of a key project within Credit Operations. The expectation of the role is the end to end delivery of the project by applying accepted project methodologies and coordinating project activities in order to meet or exceed stakeholder requirements and expectations.
- Top Global Investment Bank
- Attractive Daily Rate
The primary purpose of the role is to manage programs comprising of multiple project activities from inception to completion, providing coordination and direction to teams delivering ICT projects. The role will liaise closely with ICT project managers, clients and stakeholders to plan, prioritise and resource the program.
- 6-month contract with high possibility of extension
- Be a part of the most exciting projects in the Public Sector
My client, a large and global organisation based in the Sydney CBD, are looking for an experienced Project Manager to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Infrastrusture migration experience essential
- Permanent opportunity with a competitive salary
An exciting opportunity for an experienced junior project coordinator to join a large scale legacy project.
- 6 Month Contract - Immediate Start
- Legacy Project