Information Technology - Security jobs
6 Matching Jobs
- Featured JobAustraliaPermanent
Location: This position is based in Hong Kong.
Seeking a high calibre IT/Cyber risk executive with a passion for success and strong business acuman.
Southern Suburbs PerthPermanent
- Hong Kong Based
- Regional Coverage
An exciting and newly created opportunity to join a large well established IT team and take ownership over the network security environment with a view to also developing security policies and standards.
- Excellent Progression & Development Opportunities
- Reputable WA Brand
Inner Suburbs MelbournePermanent
- Take the lead in the architecture of new security initiatives
- Influence process change and security continuation
Exciting new opportunity for a senior security engineer to join the Melbourne based team. Reporting to the security and network team leader, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Monitoring, implementing and maintaining effective network and security technologies
- Provide technical leadership to the team
- Vendor management and liaising with stakeholders
- Monitoring of all security and networking infrastructure
- Ensure processes are documented and maintained
- Identify and mitigate security risks
- Provide technical leadership to the team and mentor team members
- Proactively support and maintain workplace health & safety and regulatory requirements
- On call support may be required
- Rapidly growing team
- Well known Australian brand
My client is looking for somebody who is experienced in:
- Operational security matters
- Input into Digital Information Security Policy (DISP) and annual attestation.
- Operational security monitoring (augmentation of Critical incident Management programme).
- CBD Location
- 6 Month Contract - Feb start date
My client is looking for: demonstrated experience in systems and information security best practice requirements, for major technology projects including advanced applications and infrastructure design.
- CBD Location
- 6 Month Contract