Information Technology - Security jobs
5 Matching Jobs
- Perth CBDPermanent
A fantastic opportunity to own and drive delivery excellence, client satisfaction, business growth, business controls and technical leadership in the security industry.
Northern Suburbs PerthPermanent
- Initial 2 year fixed term on offer
- Newly created role
A newly created role focused on working with internal & external providers on information security requirements and providing thought leadership.
- Newly Created Permanent Opportunity
- Fast Paced and Dynamic Environment
Manage and develop key security initiatives to drive continuity and posture.
Southern Suburbs PerthPermanent
- Take the lead in the architecture of new security initiatives
- Full autonomy to research, present and drive new ideas
An exciting and newly created opportunity to join a large well established IT team and take ownership over the network security environment with a view to also developing security policies and standards.
Inner Suburbs MelbournePermanent
- Excellent Progression & Development Opportunities
- Reputable WA Brand
Exciting new opportunity for a senior security engineer to join the Melbourne based team. Reporting to the security and network team leader, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Monitoring, implementing and maintaining effective network and security technologies
- Provide technical leadership to the team
- Vendor management and liaising with stakeholders
- Monitoring of all security and networking infrastructure
- Ensure processes are documented and maintained
- Identify and mitigate security risks
- Provide technical leadership to the team and mentor team members
- Proactively support and maintain workplace health & safety and regulatory requirements
- On call support may be required
- Rapidly growing team
- Well known Australian brand