Legal - In-House Counsel jobs
8 Matching Jobs
In-House Counsel jobs
An exciting and newly-created diverse Legal Counsel opportunity for a 2-4 year Corporate / Commercial Lawyer !
- Worldwide supplier for the Construction, Infrastructure and Mining industries!
- Diverse role with great rewards, benefits and growth opportunities!
FANTASTIC AND RARE IN-HOUSE OPPORTUNITY FOR A 4+ PQE PROPERTY LAWYER TO JOIN THE BUSY AND FAST-PACED LEGAL TEAM AT ONE OF AUSTRALIA'S LARGEST RETAIL BRANDS!!! AVAILABLE TO START ASAP!
- A fully diverse range of commercial property matters
- Competitive Salary and rewards package
Rare opportunity to join an Australian institution. Contract role paid on a day rate running to June 2017.
Inner West SydneyPermanent
- Immediate start available
- Interesting workload and exposure to major projects
- Global Brand
- Industry leading IP Portfolio
- Rare in-house patents opportunity
Our client requires an experienced patent attorney with at least 5 years post registration experience. The successful applicant will manage an industry leading IP portfolio and be the key liaison for business units on IP related matters. You will be capable of liaising with all levels of the business and have experience in an in-house IP environment. Patent attorneys with a demonstrable background in biomedical or related industries are encouraged to apply.
- Global Brand
- Industry Leading IP Portfolio
THIS IS A FANTASTIC AND RARE IN-HOUSE OPPORTUNITY FOR A 4+ PQE COMMERCIAL LAWYER TO JOIN THE BUSY AND FAST-PACED LEGAL TEAM AT ONE OF AUSTRALIA'S LARGEST RETAIL BRANDS!!! AVAILABLE TO START ASAP!
- RETAIL GIANT!
- FAST-PACED AND DYNAMIC WORKING ENVIRONMENT
- Innovative software business
- Sole legal role within the organisation
- Experience in IT/Tech industries essential
Our clients requires a confident legal professional with at least 5 years PAE and experience in the IT/Tech industries. The successful applicant must be admitted to practice law in Australia and hold a relevant legal practising certificate. This is a broad legal and only applicants with proven commercial acumen and ability to maintain strong stakeholder/client relationships need apply.
- Commerical contracts role for legal professional with innate business accumen
- Must have past experience in IT/Tech industries
My client is a top ASX business currently seeking a 5 year PAE Corporate Counsel responsible for providing high quality legal advice the business. The position involves the provision of strategic legal advice on commercial proposals and transactions, regulatory issues, and the procurement and management of external legal advisers.
- Sydney CBD Location
- Top ASX business
The role of a recruitment consultant at PageGroup revolves around business development, commercial customer service and generating revenue whilst engaging clients, candidates and your colleagues.
- Own and develop your market and work as a specialist consultant
- Work with the world's biggest brands