Legal - In-House Counsel jobs
26 Matching Jobs
In-House Counsel jobs
- Featured JobSydneyPermanent
Reporting to the General Counsel, this is an exciting opportunity to join a fast paced business based in Chatswood.
Featured JobMelbourne CBDPermanent
- Experience within an in-house team highly desirable
- 3-6 year Lawyer
Unique opportunity for Lawyers to take their careers into their own hands!
- Exclusive practice in your local community in chosen practice areas
- Complete ownership of clientele - build equity for yourself from day 1
- Innovative organisation
- Great exposure to a global group
- Convenient location
Are you driven, ambitious and motivated to succeed? Our client requires a confident lawyer with a proven ability to work autonomously in fast paced situations to join its high performance legal team. The role will suit applicants with reputable private practice or in-house backgrounds who are looking for a new challenge or to re-enter the market after a short period of absence.
- Our client requires a commercial lawyer (IP) with 3-6 PAE
- Ability to work autonmously and be the key legal point of contact is essential
My client is a top ASX business currently seeking a 5 year PAE Corporate Counsel responsible for providing high quality legal advice the business. The position involves the provision of strategic legal advice on commercial proposals and transactions, regulatory issues, and the procurement and management of external legal advisers.
- Sydney CBD Location
- Top ASX business
A FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY FOR A 2-4PQE LAWYER TO JOIN THE GENERAL COUNSEL AT ONE OF AUSTRALIA'S LARGEST RETAIL BRANDS AS THEIR 2IC!
Eastern Suburbs SydneyPermanent
- 2IC LEGAL COUNSEL
- LEADING RETAIL BRAND!
My client is seeking a Senior Legal Counsel (5-8 year PAE) - the role is a broad In-House position and will suit an individual looking to move from Private Practice or an individual who has gained some secondment experience and is now looking for a permanent position.
- Senior Legal Counsel
- Eastern Suburbs Location
This world leading IT and e-commerce company is seeking a junior Legal Counsel to be a part of their team. Reporting to Senior Legal Counsel and the General Counsel, the Legal Counsel will help take the legal function to a new level of support and service to the business, to enable to achieve its current strategic plan.
- High calibre work with household name clients
- Leading remuneration with bonus scheme
What to say about this role?! A chance to join a truly innovative global organisation supporting their newly appointed General Counsel and Senior Legal Counsel. This is the move in house to be part of a fun environment and grow your career from the ground up with a top class newly formed team!
Melbourne CBDPermanentAU$140,000 - AU$160,000
- Funky and collaborative environment!
- Truly unique for an in house legal role
Fantastic In-House opportunity for an M&A Lawyer at a major international business!
- Famous brand
- Potential for immediate start
- Are you a legal specialist in derivatives documentation?
- Do you want to work for a reputable global employer?
- Do you have a mind for business development?
IF YOU ANSWERED YES TO THE QUESTIONS ABOVE - THIS IS THE ROLE FOR YOU.
This role is ideal for a banking and finance lawyer with 4-7 years PAE and at least one solid year working with ISDA Master Agreements. The ideal applicant will be a sound negotiator with outstanding oral and written communication skills who has a demonstrable history in maintaining stakeholder relationships during the negotiation phase.
- Familiarity with ISDA Master Agreements and related documentation is essential
- Abiltiy to build and maintain external client relationships required