Legal - In-House Counsel jobs
22 Matching Jobs
In-House Counsel jobs
- Featured JobSydneyPermanent
Reporting to the General Counsel, this is an exciting opportunity to join a fast paced business based in Chatswood.
- Experience within an in-house team highly desirable
- 3-6 year Lawyer
- Are you a legal specialist in derivatives documentation?
- Do you want to work for a reputable global employer?
- Do you have a mind for business development?
IF YOU ANSWERED YES TO THE QUESTIONS ABOVE - THIS IS THE ROLE FOR YOU.
This role is ideal for a banking and finance lawyer with 2-6 years PAE and at least two solid years working with ISDA Master Agreements. The ideal applicant will be a sound negotiator with outstanding oral and written communication skills who has a demonstrable history in maintaining stakeholder relationships during the negotiation phase.
- Familiarity with ISDA Master Agreements and related documentation is essential
- Abiltiy to build and maintain external client relationships required
- innovative brand known for being an industry disruptor;
- dynamic, fast paced work environment; and
- organisation that prides itself on employee engagement and provision of real work/life balance.
Our client is seeking the services of an experienced solicitor who specialises in all aspects of the debt recoveries cycle. The role is ideal for a confident people manager with a demonstrable ability to manage the litigation process. Applicants with banking experience and a desire to use their legal skills in an in-house background are preferred. As our client is a disruptive player in the recoveries space, you will have an innate commercial acumen that shines through in your internal/external interactions and frames the advice you provide.
- Manage your own team as well as a team of contractors
- Help drive an organisational culture of commitment to governance and compliance
My client is a top ASX business currently seeking a 5 year PAE Corporate Counsel responsible for providing high quality legal advice the business. The position involves the provision of strategic legal advice on commercial proposals and transactions, regulatory issues, and the procurement and management of external legal advisers.
Eastern Suburbs SydneyPermanent
- Sydney CBD Location
- Top ASX business
My client is seeking a Senior Legal Counsel (5-8 year PAE) - the role is a broad In-House position and will suit an individual looking to move from Private Practice or an individual who has gained some secondment experience and is now looking for a permanent position.
Northern Suburbs MelbournePermanent
- Senior Legal Counsel
- Eastern Suburbs Location
The role will entail assisting on all aspects of the tendering process and general contract management. you will able to provide technically precise legal advice on commercial and contractual risks that may present themselves within the contract process, with a focus on large scale infrastructure and building.
- In house infrastructure opportunity
- Work close to home
- international opportunity
- global brand
Our client is seeking an experienced legal/banking professional with a background in derivatives documentation and a willingness to relocate internationally. The role will be ideal for a legal professional who has a history working as part of an ISDA team and is comfortable in leading the negotiation of associated documentation.
- Great opportunity to expand your career internationally
- Work for a global brand with a reputation of excellence
- Innovative working environment
- Global brand in convenient non-CBD location
- Develop your commercial acumen
Are you driven, ambitious and motivated to succeed? Our client requires a confident lawyer with a proven ability to work autonomously in a dynamic, high performance environment.The role will suit applicants with reputable private practice or in-house backgrounds who are looking for a new challenge or to re-enter the market after a short period of absence. Only those applicants willing to work on a fixed term contractual need apply.
- Commercial lawyer who has advised on licensing, software and disclosures
- Ability to work autonmously and be the key legal point of contact is essential
A FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY FOR A 2-4PQE LAWYER TO JOIN THE GENERAL COUNSEL AT ONE OF AUSTRALIA'S LARGEST RETAIL BRANDS AS THEIR 2IC!
- 2IC LEGAL COUNSEL
- LEADING RETAIL BRAND!
An amazing opportunity has arisen to join a global, leading financial services provider as Legal Counsel reporting directly to the head of the Investment Management group for the entire ASIA PACIFIC region.
- Global leader in Financial Services
- 6 month FTC to start ASAP!