Legal - In-House Counsel jobs
10 Matching Jobs
In-House Counsel jobs
- Featured JobMelbourne CBDPermanent
A fantastic opportunity to join one of the World's largest Auto Makers, with a primary listing on the New York Stock Exchange. Our Client has experienced significant growth in the past five years, and is seeking to add a talented Practitioner to its Legal Team. This role reports directly to the Client's Australian General Counsel, and you will be working closely with all departments as a valued business partner on a daily basis.
- Fantastic in house opportunity
- Comprehensive benefits package
This is an exciting and newly-created Collections & Recoveries Manager position at one of Australia's top, most reputable outsourcing firms, managing the entire mortgage recovery cycle for some of Australia's largest financial institutions, including the Big4 banks.
- Management Position
- Act on behalf of one of Australia's Big4 Banks
- Broad Legal & Compliance Role
- Global Finance Business
- Intimate Australian Team
Our client is seeking a finance lawyer with at least 3 years PAE and prior experience in a risk/compliance related role. The successful applicant will be a consumer finance SME and be comfortable dealing with internal control issues. You will have excellent stakeholder management skills, be concise and efficient in the use of time.
- Management role with a variety of legal, compliance and operational work
- Global consumer finance brand
Are you ready to move in-house?
A rare opportunity has arisen for a Junior Lawyer (2+ PQE) to join the legal team of a global corporation!!
- Worldwide supplier for the Construction, Infrastructure and Mining industries!
- Diverse role with great rewards, benefits and growth opportunities!
FANTASTIC AND RARE IN-HOUSE OPPORTUNITY FOR A 4+ PQE PROPERTY LAWYER TO JOIN THE BUSY AND FAST-PACED LEGAL TEAM AT ONE OF AUSTRALIA'S LARGEST RETAIL BRANDS!!! AVAILABLE TO START ASAP!
Inner West SydneyPermanent
- A fully diverse range of commercial property matters
- Competitive Salary and rewards package
- Global Brand
- Industry leading IP Portfolio
- Rare in-house patents opportunity
Our client requires an experienced patent attorney with at least 5 years post registration experience. The successful applicant will manage an industry leading IP portfolio and be the key liaison for business units on IP related matters. You will be capable of liaising with all levels of the business and have experience in an in-house IP environment. Patent attorneys with a demonstrable background in biomedical or related industries are encouraged to apply.
- Global Brand
- Industry Leading IP Portfolio
THIS IS A FANTASTIC AND RARE IN-HOUSE OPPORTUNITY FOR A 4+ PQE COMMERCIAL LAWYER TO JOIN THE BUSY AND FAST-PACED LEGAL TEAM AT ONE OF AUSTRALIA'S LARGEST RETAIL BRANDS!!! AVAILABLE TO START ASAP!
- RETAIL GIANT!
- FAST-PACED AND DYNAMIC WORKING ENVIRONMENT
- Innovative software business
- Sole legal role within the organisation
- Experience in IT/Tech industries essential
Our clients requires a confident legal professional with at least 5 years PAE and experience in the IT/Tech industries. The successful applicant must be admitted to practice law in Australia and hold a relevant legal practising certificate. This is a broad legal and only applicants with proven commercial acumen and ability to maintain strong stakeholder/client relationships need apply.
- Commerical contracts role for legal professional with innate business accumen
- Must have past experience in IT/Tech industries
My client is a top ASX business currently seeking a 5 year PAE Corporate Counsel responsible for providing high quality legal advice the business. The position involves the provision of strategic legal advice on commercial proposals and transactions, regulatory issues, and the procurement and management of external legal advisers.
- Sydney CBD Location
- Top ASX business
The role of a recruitment consultant at PageGroup revolves around business development, commercial customer service and generating revenue whilst engaging clients, candidates and your colleagues.
- Own and develop your market and work as a specialist consultant
- Work with the world's biggest brands