Legal - In-House Counsel jobs
13 Matching Jobs
In-House Counsel jobs
- Featured JobRhodesPermanent
An exciting and newly-created Legal Counsel opportunity has arisen for an experienced commercial Lawyer to join the innovative and fast-paced Legal Team of an industry-leading technology company.
- RARE IN-HOUSE OPPORTUNITY - GROWTH ROLE!
- GLOBAL TECHNOLOGY COMPANY !
Fantastic opportunity to make the move in house and work with a dynamic business in the Auto industry. This role will ideally suit Practitioners with 2-4 PQE.
- Varied and interesting work
- Great team
Work with Global household names and Tier 1 Clients, partnering closely with internal stakeholders to provide world leading IT consultancy services.
- ASX listed
- Fantastic in house role
Senior Legal Counsel required for a national, consulting, technology firm in their Sydney CBD office.
- NATIONAL CONSULTING AND TECHNOLOGY FIRM
- COMPETITIVE REMUNERATION PACKAGE
The purpose of the Legal Counsel position is to provide expert advice and direction on a range of legal affairs central to the successful execution of this leading not for profits strategic objectives in a dynamic political and social environment.
- Sydney CBD or Newcastle Location
- Not for profit organisation
This is an exciting and newly-created Collections & Recoveries Manager position at one of Australia's top, most reputable outsourcing firms, managing the entire mortgage recovery cycle for some of Australia's largest financial institutions, including the Big4 banks.
- Management Position
- Act on behalf of one of Australia's Big4 Banks
- Broad Legal & Compliance Role
- Global Finance Business
- Intimate Australian Team
Our client is seeking a finance lawyer with at least 3 years PAE and prior experience in a risk/compliance related role. The successful applicant will be a consumer finance SME and be comfortable dealing with internal control issues. You will have excellent stakeholder management skills, be concise and efficient in the use of time.
- Management role with a variety of legal, compliance and operational work
- Global consumer finance brand
Are you ready to move in-house?
A rare opportunity has arisen for a Junior Lawyer (2+ PQE) to join the legal team of a global corporation!!
- Worldwide supplier for the Construction, Infrastructure and Mining industries!
- Diverse role with great rewards, benefits and growth opportunities!
FANTASTIC AND RARE IN-HOUSE OPPORTUNITY FOR A 4+ PQE PROPERTY LAWYER TO JOIN THE BUSY AND FAST-PACED LEGAL TEAM AT ONE OF AUSTRALIA'S LARGEST RETAIL BRANDS!!! AVAILABLE TO START ASAP!
Inner West SydneyPermanent
- A fully diverse range of commercial property matters
- Competitive Salary and rewards package
- Global Brand
- Industry leading IP Portfolio
- Rare in-house patents opportunity
Our client requires an experienced patent attorney with at least 5 years post registration experience. The successful applicant will manage an industry leading IP portfolio and be the key liaison for business units on IP related matters. You will be capable of liaising with all levels of the business and have experience in an in-house IP environment. Patent attorneys with a demonstrable background in biomedical or related industries are encouraged to apply.
- Global Brand
- Industry Leading IP Portfolio