Legal - Lawyer/Associate jobs
30 Matching Jobs
- Brisbane CBDPermanent
An exciting opportunity for a junior-mid level litigation lawyer to join a fast-growing insurance practice group in Brisbane CBD dealing with a variety of matters!
- Fast-paced and growing team with a great culture
- Key player in the Insurance Industry
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a very talented commercial lawyer with a passion for the Technology, Media and Telecommunications (TMT) industries to join a collaborative and highly specialised TMT firm in Sydney CBD. You will be working with renowned and award-winning Partners on a variety of TMT related projects and transactions.
- Industry-leading & award-winning team!
- Opportunity to work on exciting and challenging projects
An exciting time for Insurance Litigation Lawyers!
The insurance litigation market is currently booming and there is a strong demand for specialised lawyers in this area. As such, now is a fantastic time to make your next career move!
- INSURANCE LITIGATION LAWYERS NEEDED ASAP!
- 5 DIFFERENT ROLES ACROSS SYDNEY CBD!
Are you a qualified Legal professional moving to London? Michael Page Legal recruit roles nationwide ranging from paralegals to Partners. These are across all sectors including Banking and Finance, Industry and Commerce, International Legal Recruitment, Paralegals, Policy, Strategy and Performance, Private Practice, Public and Not for Profit.
- Relocating from overseas to London in the next 3 months?
- Organise now to interview with Michael Page London on your arrival
- Rare role in highly desirable industry
- Perfect for 4+ PAE lawyer looking for progression
- Great exposure to practice in a heavily regulated industry
Our client desires an experienced corporate/commercial lawyer with 4-8 years PAE in a mid/top-tier firm or reputable in-house legal team. The successful applicant will be a sound communicator with a demonstrable commercial acumen and ability to practice in heavily regulated industries. The role is on an initial 6 month FTC with subsequent extension a very real possibility.
- Highly desirable industry
- Great role for a 4+ PAE lawyer looking to progress
- Reputable Australian firm
- Specialised Superannuation Practice Group
- Industry Leading Partner
Our client is a leading firm in Sydney's vibrant, competitive corporate commercial space. This client is looking for an established superannuation lawyer with a sound understanding of relevant regulatory/legislative frameworks to join its team.
- Reputable Australian Firm
- Work with an industry renowned Partner
- Leading law firms in Australia & abroad
- Dedicated banking & finance practice groups
- Access to industry renowned Partners
Our clients are among Australia's best law firms and are keen to speak with bright, motivated legal professionals from banking and finance backgrounds. If you want to make your next private practice move, Michael Page legal can help you find the right team to suit your skill set.
- Opportunities for solid banking & finance lawyers
- Familiarity with all manner of banking and finance products a bonus
3-6 month role, working on high level litigation project during it's final stages. You will be working with the Number one firm in this practice area with well above industry rates for this type of role.
- Immediate start
- Exposure to large scale projects
Contract role available with applications welcome from boutique and mid tier lawyers 2-5 years PAE, with the opportunity to turn permanent.
- Exciting firm with top tier clients
- Excellent CBD location
A fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic Property Lawyer with 1-5 yr PQE to join a growing, top-tier Real Estate team based in Sydney.
- Act on a diverse range of transactional property matters
- Provide strategic and commercial advice on various development Projects