Legal - Lawyer/Associate jobs
18 Matching Jobs
- Featured JobNorth SydneyPermanent
An exciting opportunity for an ambitious and confident 2-4 year lawyer to join a growing law firm!
Unlike other roles, this will give you the chance to work across a range of different practice areas at both an advisory, transactional and litigious level, with full exposure and access to clients.
You will not be restricted to any one client or practice area and your personal growth and development will be encouraged and supported from day one!
- Unique role with full access and exposure to clients
- Diverse and broad range of practice areas
Are you a qualified Legal professional moving to London? Michael Page Legal recruit roles nationwide ranging from paralegals to Partners. These are across all sectors including Banking and Finance, Industry and Commerce, International Legal Recruitment, Paralegals, Policy, Strategy and Performance, Private Practice, Public and Not for Profit.
- Relocating from overseas to London in the next 3 months?
- Organise now to interview with Michael Page London on your arrival
The role of a recruitment consultant at PageGroup revolves around business development, commercial customer service and generating revenue whilst engaging clients, candidates and your colleagues.
- Team and individual awards and incentives.
- UK listed global company with 153 offices in 35 countries
- Leading Australian firm
- Wide variety of work/matters
- Expanding team with excellent client base
- corporate & commercial opportunity in market leading practice group
- candidates from top or leading mid tier firms encouraged to apply
A fantastic growth opportunity has arisen for a passionate and driven lawyer, with at least 2 years' PQE, to join the Projects, Construction & Infrastructure group of a dynamic and collaborative, leading national law firm at either Associate or Senior Associate level, depending on your experience.
- Full exposure to a variety of work across all aspects of major projects!
- Great rewards, benefits and growth opportunities!
Two newly created positions in international law firm: Associate 2-4 PQE and Senior Associate 5+ PQE
- Top tier International Law Firm - Banking
- Common Law Qualification
- Global financial services firm
- Industry renowned reputation for excellence
- Great exposure to cross-jurisdictional work
Our client requires a highly motivated lawyer to join it's Group Treasury legal team. The role will be filled by a lawyer with demonstrable experience in a reputable banking or corporate advisory practice group and with particular experience in M&A and capital markets. Lawyers with 2-5 years PQE are encouraged to apply.
- Rare opportunity in a global financial services firm
- Exeprience in M&A, banking or corporate advisory preferred
- Top-tier firm
- Highly reputable banking and finance group
- Access industry leading mentoring
Our client has multiple opportunities for highly talented and motivated lawyers to join its banking and finance practice group. Lawyers with at least 3 years practice experience in this area are encouraged to apply.
- Practice in a hihgly reputable banking/finance group
- Leading Australian firm with renowned Partners
Are you a superstar with a double science and law degree and a passion for patents and intellectual property law? If so, a very exciting and rare opportunity has arisen to work with a multi-award winning Partner at a market-leading, top-tier IP practice group, dealing with all range of front and back end IP-related matters.
- TOP TIER LAW FIRM WITH MULTI AWARD-WINNING PARTNER
- GENUINE CAREER PROGRESSION OPPORTUNITIES
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a very talented commercial lawyer with a passion for the Technology, Media and Telecommunications (TMT) industries to join a collaborative and highly-specialised TMT firm in Sydney CBD. You will be working with renowned and award-winning Partners on a variety of TMT related projects and transactions.
- Industry-leading & award-winning team!
- Opportunity to work on exciting and challenging projects