Legal - Lawyer/Associate jobs
17 Matching Jobs
- Sydney CBDPermanent
- Global financial services firm
- Industry renowned reputation for excellence
- Great opportunity to get your start in a corporate setting
Our client requires a highly motivated junior lawyer to join it's Group Treasury legal team. The role will be filled by a lawyer with demonstrable experience in a reputable banking and finance practice group and with particular experience in debt capital markets. Lawyers with 1-3 years PQE and a desire to specialise in banking and finance are encouraged to apply.
- Rare opportunity in a global financial services firm
- Exeprience in the debt capital markets space required
Are you a qualified Legal professional moving to London? Michael Page Legal recruit roles nationwide ranging from paralegals to Partners. These are across all sectors including Banking and Finance, Industry and Commerce, International Legal Recruitment, Paralegals, Policy, Strategy and Performance, Private Practice, Public and Not for Profit.
- Relocating from overseas to London in the next 3 months?
- Organise now to interview with Michael Page London on your arrival
Are you a superstar with a double science and law degree and a passion for patents and intellectual property law? If so, a very exciting and rare opportunity has arisen to work with a multi-award winning Partner at a market-leading, top-tier IP practice group, dealing with all range of front and back end IP-related matters.
- TOP TIER LAW FIRM WITH MULTI AWARD-WINNING PARTNER
- GENUINE CAREER PROGRESSION OPPORTUNITIES
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a very talented commercial lawyer with a passion for the Technology, Media and Telecommunications (TMT) industries to join a collaborative and highly-specialised TMT firm in Sydney CBD. You will be working with renowned and award-winning Partners on a variety of TMT related projects and transactions.
- Industry-leading & award-winning team!
- Opportunity to work on exciting and challenging projects
A fantastic growth opportunity has arisen for a passionate and driven lawyer, with at least 2 years' PQE, to join the Projects, Construction & Infrastructure group of a dynamic and collaborative, leading national law firm at either Associate or Senior Associate level, depending on your experience.
- Full exposure to a variety of work across all aspects of major projects!
- Great rewards, benefits and growth opportunities!
Corporate Advisory, Mergers & Acquisitions, Equity Capital Markets and Banking and Finance Lawyers are in high demand by a number of our boutique, mid tier, top-tier and international law firm clients in Sydney. If you are interested in moving forward in your careers then you need to contact us now! Particularly keen to hear from those with 2-4 years PQE.
- High demand for Corporate Lawyers from a variety of practice areas
- M&A. Capital Markets, Regulatory & Advisory, Banking & Finance
- Reputable Australian firm
- Specialised Superannuation Practice Group
- Industry Leading Partner
Our client is a leading firm in Sydney's vibrant, competitive corporate commercial space. This client is looking for an established superannuation lawyer with a sound understanding of relevant regulatory/legislative frameworks to join its team.
- Reputable Australian Firm
- Work with an industry renowned Partner
- Leading IP firm
- Amazing biotech/life sciences opportunity
- Access to industry leading mentoring
Our client is keen to bring a technically sound and creative Patent Attorney on board to form an essential part of its thriving life sciences practice group. Based in the Sydney CBD this role is perfect for any professional looking to build a successful career with experts in pharmaceuticals and life sciences.
- Great role for Patent Attorneys with experience & Qualification in life sciences
- Be part of an industry leading life sciences practice group
An exciting opportunity for an ambitious and driven junior insurance lawyer to join a leading and expanding litigation team at a national, mid-tier law firm in Sydney!
- Fast-paced and growing team with a great culture
- Competitive Salary and rewards package
- Top-tier firm
- Highly reputable banking and finance group
- Access industry leading mentoring
Our client has multiple opportunities for highly talented and motivated lawyers to join its banking and finance practice group. Lawyers with at least 3 years practice experience in this area are encouraged to apply.
- Practice in a hihgly reputable banking/finance group
- Leading Australian firm with renowned Partners