Legal - Lawyer/Associate jobs
21 Matching Jobs
- Featured JobNorth SydneyPermanent
An exciting opportunity for an ambitious and confident 2-4 year lawyer to join a growing law firm!
Unlike other roles, this will give you the chance to work across a range of different practice areas at both an advisory, transactional and litigious level, with full exposure and access to clients.
You will not be restricted to any one client or practice area and your personal growth and development will be encouraged and supported from day one!
- Unique role with full access and exposure to clients
- Diverse and broad range of practice areas
- Leading Australian firm
- Wide variety of corporate matters
- Expanding team with excellent client base
- Corporate & commercial opportunity in market leading practice group
- Candidates from top or leading mid tier firms encouraged to apply
Associate and Senior Associate level Technology, Media and Communications lawyers needed ASAP for a growing commercial team in a leading and highly-reputable, national law firm!
- Leading National Law Firm
- Full range of clients and matter types
An exciting growth opportunity for an experienced Litigation Paralegal to join one of Australia's top, most reputable outsourcing firms, managing the entire recoveries and collections cycle for some of Australia's largest financial institutions, including the Big4 banks.
- AVAILABLE TO START ASAP!!
- Act on behalf of some of Australia's Big4 Banks
An opportunity for a talented lawyer, with 1-3 PQE to join an established Melbourne based firm, with offices here in Australia and Asia.
- Fast track your employment law career
- Supportive and friendly practice
Growth role for a Junior Corporate and Commercial lawyer looking to progress their career at a leading, national firm!
- Leading National Law Firm
- Extensive range of corporate and commercial work
Are you a qualified Legal professional moving to London? Michael Page Legal recruit roles nationwide ranging from paralegals to Partners. These are across all sectors including Banking and Finance, Industry and Commerce, International Legal Recruitment, Paralegals, Policy, Strategy and Performance, Private Practice, Public and Not for Profit.
- Relocating from overseas to London in the next 3 months?
- Organise now to interview with Michael Page London on your arrival
The role of a recruitment consultant at PageGroup revolves around business development, commercial customer service and generating revenue whilst engaging clients, candidates and your colleagues.
- Team and individual awards and incentives.
- UK listed global company with 153 offices in 35 countries
A fantastic growth opportunity has arisen for a passionate and driven lawyer, with at least 2 years' PQE, to join the Projects, Construction & Infrastructure group of a dynamic and collaborative, leading national law firm at either Associate or Senior Associate level, depending on your experience.
- Full exposure to a variety of work across all aspects of major projects!
- Great rewards, benefits and growth opportunities!