Legal - Lawyer/Associate jobs
32 Matching Jobs
- Sydney CBDPermanent
Are you a superstar with a double science and law degree and a passion for patents and intellectual property law? If so, a very exciting and rare opportunity has arisen to work with a multi-award winning Partner at a market-leading, top-tier IP practice group, dealing with all range of front and back end IP-related matters.
- TOP TIER LAW FIRM WITH MULTI AWARD-WINNING PARTNER
- GENUINE CAREER PROGRESSION OPPORTUNITIES
An exciting time for Insurance Litigation Lawyers!
The insurance litigation market is currently booming and there is a strong demand for specialised lawyers in this area. As such, now is a fantastic time to make your next career move!
- INSURANCE LITIGATION LAWYERS NEEDED ASAP!
- 5 DIFFERENT ROLES ACROSS SYDNEY CBD!
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for experienced Family Lawyer(s) to join a highly-reputable and leading, specialist Family law firm at either Associate or Senior Associate level, depending on your experience.
- All PQE levels welcome!
- Work alongside leading experts in the industry.
Are you a qualified Legal professional moving to London? Michael Page Legal recruit roles nationwide ranging from paralegals to Partners. These are across all sectors including Banking and Finance, Industry and Commerce, International Legal Recruitment, Paralegals, Policy, Strategy and Performance, Private Practice, Public and Not for Profit.
- Relocating from overseas to London in the next 3 months?
- Organise now to interview with Michael Page London on your arrival
- Contract Role
- Escape the CBD
- 3 days per week
Our local government client is seeking a seasoned commercial lawyer to join its tight knit legal team on a temporary basis. All immediately available lawyers with at least 5 PAE and a strong generalist background in local government or related sectors are encouraged to apply.
- Contract role, 3 days per week
- Broad commercial duties with local government law focus
- Reputable Australian firm
- Specialised Superannuation Practice Group
- Industry Leading Partner
Our client is a leading firm in Sydney's vibrant, competitive corporate commercial space. This client is looking for an established superannuation lawyer with a sound understanding of relevant regulatory/legislative frameworks to join its team.
- Reputable Australian Firm
- Work with an industry renowned Partner
- Leading IP firm
- Amazing biotech/life sciences opportunity
- Access to industry leading mentoring
Our client is keen to bring a technically sound and creative Patent Attorney on board to form an essential part of its thriving life sciences practice group. Based in the Sydney CBD this role is perfect for any professional looking to build a successful career with experts in pharmaceuticals and life sciences.
- Great role for Patent Attorneys with experience & Qualification in life sciences
- Be part of an industry leading life sciences practice group
- Leading law firms in Australia & abroad
- Dedicated banking & finance practice groups
- Access to industry renowned Partners
Our clients are among Australia's best law firms and are keen to speak with bright, motivated legal professionals from banking and finance backgrounds. If you want to make your next private practice move, Michael Page legal can help you find the right team to suit your skill set.
- Opportunities for solid banking & finance lawyers
- Familiarity with all manner of banking and finance products a bonus
6 month contract role, full time position. Ideally suit Law and Commerce graduate who is awaiting their first legal role, having completed PLT or considering doing so. Application are also welcome from practitioners between roles seeking an interesting and rewarding 6 month contract role.
- Great role for switched on Legal grads