Marketing - Campaign Management jobs
14 Matching Jobs
Campaign Management jobs
My client is looking for an SEO/PPC specialist - they need someone who has proven experience running and managing SEO and PPC campaigns from implementation through to execution
- Immediate Start
- Great company culture
Work for a huge brand in the Financial Services industry. An exciting opportunity for an experienced Marketing Executive to drive liabilities and local area marketing is now available.
- Established brand
- Flexible working hours
Join this established B2C organisation as a Marketing Campaign Manager to drive their strategy across both traditional and digital channels.
- Generalist marketing role covering all aspects of local and national area campai
- Responsible for digital growth initiatives
My client is looking for an already established Marketing Executive that is confident, outgoing and looking to take the next step in their career, driving strategies and managing one direct report.
- Growth opportunities - take the next step in your career
- Collaborative team environment
Opportunity for an experienced Marketing Campaign Executive in the IT space. If you are ready to hit the ground running and be a mentor to a Marketing Coordinator this is the opportunity for you.
- Leading reputable IT Company.
- Competitive salary package.
Are you looking for a challenge? Do you have a passion for delivering superior marketing campaigns? Would you like to work in a leading Australian services organisation?
An exciting opportunity has arisen with a major Australian insurance organisation. As a Campaign Manager you will be responsible for planning, implementing and evaluating national campaigns and promotions.
- Campaign Manager - Leading Australian insurance organisation.
- Immediate Availability Required
Work with a leading Australian organisation in the Entertainment and Hospitality space, who are looking for a Marketing Executive with more than 5 years experience.
- Do you have 5 years marketin experience in the Hospitality/Entertainment space?
- Do you want flexible working hours?
Are you a marketing professional with 4-5 year's marketing experience? Take that next step and work for a membership organisation with global presence.
Eastern Suburbs MelbourneTemporaryAU$29 - AU$35 per hour (AU$60,315 - AU$72,794)
- Exciting opportunity for you to take you marketing career to the next step
- Competitive salary
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a local council in Melbourne as a Marketing & Campaigns Officer, who will be responsible for supporting the planning and implementation of marketing campaigns and communication programs.
A Council which is values based, empowering and genuinely believes in making a difference.
Contract - 7 months
- This is an exciting opportunity to work for a governmental organisation in Melbo
- A Council which is values based, empowering and genuinely believes in making a d