Marketing - Coordinator/Assistant jobs
14 Matching Jobs
- Featured JobIngleburnPermanent
Join this proud Australian owned company, renowned for producing high quality luxury wool products, as a Sales and Marketing Associate supporting their Marketing Manager.
- Australian owned and manufactured products
- Opportunity to have a significant impact on the organisation's success
Are you ready to kick start your marketing career? Work for a forward thinking construction and interior fit-out company as a Marketing and Events Assistant.
- Enthusiastic about Marketing and Events?
- Competitive Salary Package
Join this luxury watch retailer as a Marketing Coordinator supporting their Marketing team across all aspects of brand and visual merchandise.
- Must be able to speak and write in mandarin
- Entry level role - 1 year experience in luxury goods market
Exciting opportunity for an ambitious Marketing Coordinator who is keen to one of the top 15 pharmaceutical companies in the world. (Opportunities for international travel included in this role!)
- We're looking for a person who thrives on challenges
- Having a background in health care, health and wellbeing or pharmaceutical would
Join the high end luxury watch brand team as a sales and marketing executive working in their modern CBD office.
- Relevant luxury experience is required
- CBD office location
The role of a recruitment consultant at PageGroup revolves around business development, commercial customer service and generating revenue whilst engaging clients, candidates and your colleagues.
- Team and individual awards and incentives.
- UK listed global company with 153 offices in 35 countries
Our client is seeking a passionate Marketing Executive to join their marketing team to help drive a number of exciting initiatives.
- Fantastic modern office
- Close knit collaborative team
The property industry is where you want to be! A unique opportunity for an experienced Marketing Coordinator to join a hugely successful property organisation.
- Do you want that next step up in your marketing career?
- Do you have property marketing experience?
This organisation is looking for a Marketing Coordinator to join their team to help support the marketing manager in all aspects of marketing their health product portfolio.
- Progression opportunities for the right candidate
- Organisation specialising in the health and lifestyle space
Are you searching for your next professional opportunity? Are you a hungry, driven and committed individual?
A leading Australian financial services organisation is looking for a Marketing Coordinator to join their established team. The Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for coordinating impact driven and compliant marketing campaigns on time and within budget, in order to drive return on investment and profit.
- Marketing Coordinator - Leading professional services organisation.
- Six-Month Fixed Term Contract