Marketing - Events/ Sponsorship jobs
6 Matching Jobs
Events/ Sponsorship jobs
- Featured JobNorth RydePermanent
Work in a fast paced environment leading a dynamic team and showcase your expertise when it comes to planning and executing events.
Sydney CBDTemporaryAU$60 - AU$65 per hour (AU$124,790 - AU$135,190)
- Do you have proven event experience looking for a new opportunity?
- Are you a strategic and creative thinker?
An exciting opportunity with strong possibility of extension exists for a highly experienced and motivated marketing professional with demonstrated experience in managing and delivering successful integrated, multi-channel marketing campaigns.
Melbourne CBDTemporaryAU$28 - AU$32 per hour (AU$58,236 - AU$66,555)
- B2B (corporate events)
- Campaign Marketing
- Events Officer Opportunity for an event which opens their doors to thousands of Victorians.
- Leading professional Foundation which provides knowledge and information to the community.
- Immediate Start
- 4 week temporary contract
- Events Officer Opportunity
- Thousands of Victorians due to attend
Work in a fast paced environment as a Senior Events Manager and showcase your expertise when it comes to planning and executing events.
- Do you have 9+ year's experience in events?
- Looking for a new opportunity?
I am currently searching for Marketing, Events and Engagement Manager to join a global education institution situated in Melbourne. Our client is experiencing a period of growth so this role is newly created. We are looking for someone who is a proven self starter with a strong understanding of process and community engagement within a complex organiasation.
- Marketing, Events and Engagement Manager
- Close to CBD Location
Great opportunity to project manage a major conference for 12 months that supports research to communities across Australia. Large scale conference experience is essential.
- 12 Month Contract with the opportunity to become permanent. Immediate Start
- CBD location