Marketing - Insights, Analytics & Research jobs
12 Matching Jobs
Insights, Analytics & Research jobs
Join a collaborative team in a top Government agency leading a qualitative research analysis project!
- Are you a Qualitative Research Expert?
- Join a top Government agency leading a survey analysis project!
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Digital marketing expert, to join a highly capable digital team within a major, international brand.
- International brand
- Newly Created Role
Newly created role for an experienced CRM Manager to see the implementation of a new CRM system through to providing continuous improvements.
- Reputable NFP organisation, CBD location
- Great opportunity to take full ownership of the role
Our client is seeking a Marketing Analyst to join their growing organisation, specialising in the management, compilation and distribution of market research and data.
- Fast Growing bio-pharmaceutical organisation
- Career progression
As Market Insights & Forecasting Executive, you will be responsible for managing this leading FMCG's strategic forecasting framework, ensuring the forecasts are generated & delivered accurately and it reflects the latest market trends & insights.
Using statistical and forecast methodologies you will provide a deeper understanding of our client's performance and their competitors.
Eastern Suburbs MelbourneTemporary
- Multi-national FMCG company
- Fun, vibrant workplace with an excellent training program
Great opportunity to join a newly created role, for one of Australia's largest companies within the transportation industry - which has seen double digit growth within the last two years.
- Immediate start
- Opportunity to join a rapidly growing business
Works with my clients' market, customer and product insights analysis program, delivering timely information, reporting, insight and advice to support market, product and customer measurement strategy development and implementation so that the my client can manage business performance to achieve the institutes strategic, revenue and profit targets.
- Insights and Analytics Specialist
- Melbourne Location
Help our client understand their customers' behaviour and deliver better financial performance. Leading media group. Innovative digital team with ambitious plans moving forward.
- Newly created role
- Work for one of Australia's leading media organisations
A new and exciting opportunity to join the ANZ Marketing team within this Global IT giant. Responsible for providing information and insights to the Marketing team, you will be an integral part of creating the pipeline for success.
Western Suburbs MelbournePermanent
- 12 Month Contract driving campaigns and partner relationships in ANZ
- Join this leading international IT giant in a central Sydney location
Our client is looking for a passionate individual with business case writing skills and the ability to manage projects as well as driving ideas and process improvement throughout the business. This is your opportunity to use your marketing, reporting, project management and stakeholder management skills to significantly impact the business future.
- Convenient Location
- Opportunity to deal with various projects