Marketing - Insights, Analytics & Research jobs
7 Matching Jobs
Insights, Analytics & Research jobs
Would you like to work in a high performing, dynamic and challenging environment where you will be at the forefront of Consumer Research?
- Exciting opportunity for Consumer Research expert to join leading insights team
- ASAP start in long term contract role - Option to go perm for right person!
- Exciting opportunity to work for an iconic Australian brand
- CBD Location
- 9 month contract to July 2017
- 9 month contract until July 2017
- Drive commercial success across a number of business segments
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Digital marketing expert, to join a highly capable digital team within a major, international brand.
- International brand
- Newly Created Role
Our client is seeking a Marketing Analyst to join their growing organisation, specialising in the management, compilation and distribution of market research and data.
- Fast Growing bio-pharmaceutical organisation
- Career progression
Works with my clients' market, customer and product insights analysis program, delivering timely information, reporting, insight and advice to support market, product and customer measurement strategy development and implementation so that the my client can manage business performance to achieve the institutes strategic, revenue and profit targets.
- Insights and Analytics Specialist
- Melbourne Location
Help our client understand their customers' behaviour and deliver better financial performance. Leading media group. Innovative digital team with ambitious plans moving forward.
- Newly created role
- Work for one of Australia's leading media organisations
An opportunity exists for a qualified professional to join the Marketing & Business Development Team in the role of Marketing Analyst, reporting to the GM of Marketing and Business Development. The role is located in Knoxfield and responsible for gathering, tracking, interpreting data, preparing analysis of key market trends and activities and performing statistical modelling and cost benefit analysis to help determine appropriate business strategies. A strong component is also the requirement to write market analysis management reports.
Responsibilities include -
Marketing analysis - building metrics tracking, analysing and reporting; demand forecasting for business budget operation and strategy planning;
- Data interpretation and providing substantiated recommendations.
- Make recommendations for data and analysis gaps in the business to assist with integrity and quality of our strategic plans
- Build and maintain database on competitors key markets and identifies and analyses industry trends
- Administer our annual customer satisfaction survey including data base provision to the market research company and liaison with them regarding survey objectives, approach, & reporting requirements.
- Eastern Suburbs
- Fantastic opportunity for growth