Marketing - Insights, Analytics & Research jobs
7 Matching Jobs
Insights, Analytics & Research jobs
An exciting opportunity for a skilled Research and data specialist to join the leading Government agency driving all tourism to NSW!
- ASAP start in a 6 month contract role!
- Join an innovative and collaborative research team!
- Growing Business
- Versatile role
- Growing business
- Versatile role
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Digital marketing expert, to join a progressive digital team within a major, international brand.
- International brand
- Newly Created Role
My client is seeking a Customer Research Executive to join the strategy, planning and insights team.
- Above average remuneration package
- Global organisation
Would you like to work in a high performing, dynamic and challenging environment where you will be at the forefront of Consumer Research?
- Exciting opportunity for Consumer Research expert to join leading insights team
- ASAP start in long term contract role - Option to go perm for right person!
Our client is seeking a Marketing Analyst to join their growing organisation, specialising in the management, compilation and distribution of market research and data.
- Fast Growing bio-pharmaceutical organisation
- Career progression
An opportunity exists for a qualified professional to join the Marketing & Business Development Team in the role of Marketing Analyst, reporting to the GM of Marketing and Business Development. The role is located in Knoxfield and responsible for gathering, tracking, interpreting data, preparing analysis of key market trends and activities and performing statistical modelling and cost benefit analysis to help determine appropriate business strategies. A strong component is also the requirement to write market analysis management reports.
Responsibilities include -
Marketing analysis - building metrics tracking, analysing and reporting; demand forecasting for business budget operation and strategy planning;
- Data interpretation and providing substantiated recommendations.
- Make recommendations for data and analysis gaps in the business to assist with integrity and quality of our strategic plans
- Build and maintain database on competitors key markets and identifies and analyses industry trends
- Administer our annual customer satisfaction survey including data base provision to the market research company and liaison with them regarding survey objectives, approach, & reporting requirements.
- Eastern Suburbs
- Fantastic opportunity for growth