Marketing - PR, Media jobs
12 Matching Jobs
PR, Media jobs
- Sydney CBDPermanent
A leading tourism board is looking for a PR Manager to manage the overall P.R and publicity for the region. Have an input into the regional strategy for consumer and trade communications.
- Full time permanent position
- CBD location
Our client is looking to hire two Senior Public Affairs Officers for a 12 month and 6 month contract period. They are interested in meeting candidates who possess relevant media or marketing experience with a journalistic or writing background.
- CBD location close to public transport
- Two roles available, 6 or 12 month contracts
A leading video gaming company are looking for a Communications and Engagement Specialist or Brand Engagement Manager who will develop and execute PR, Community and Social Plans for allocated products across all relevant platforms.
- Are you a social media wizard?
- Have an interest in video gaming or the entertainment space?
Our client has recently landed several prestigious national contracts with impressive and internationally recognised corporations. This is a great opportunity for an experienced Account Manager to play a focal part within their iconic WA business.
Eastern Suburbs MelbourneTemporary
- PR Account Manager
- Prestigious National Clients
Freshly graduated? Wondering what to do with your PR/Communications degree?
An outstanding opportunity to join a global pharmaceutical company as a PR/Communications Graduate on a 12 month contract has arisen. Reporting into the PR lead you will be responsible for assisting in developing engaging communications throughout a variety of mediums. There will be a strong focus on digital media in this role as well.
- PR/Communications Graduate Role
- Global Organisation
Calling all experienced PR Managers…
It's nearly end of financial year, you know what that means, the beginning of a new one.
Employers will have new budgets and plans to grow their team.
- Opportunities in IT, Financial Services, Professional Services and Associations.
- Be represented and stand out from the rest.
A department within the NSW Government are looking to appoint a communications advisor ASAP.
- Immediate start
- NSW Government role
We are seeking two(2) experienced candidates for a 12 month and a 6 month contract for the positions of Senior Public Affairs Officer at a NSW government department.
Melbourne CBDTemporaryAU$40 - AU$45 per hour (AU$83,194 - AU$93,593)
- CBD location
- 6 or 12 month contract - 2 roles available!
This is an exciting opportunity for a Media Advisor in the CBD to work within an organisation which is focused on saving lives in Melbourne.
- Brilliant opportunity for a Media Advisor in Melbourne.
- A chance to work for an organisation dedicated to saving lives.
External Communications Manager required for new role within a NFP organisation! 4 months temp, potential permanent opportunity for the right person.
- Immediate start - 4 month contracting role
- Our client is a globally recognised NFP