Marketing - Product Management jobs
9 Matching Jobs
Product Management jobs
- Featured JobPerthPermanent
This is an extremely exciting position for an experienced and versatile Product Manager to join an industry leading luxury brand.
Featured JobNorthern Suburbs MelbournePermanent
- Experienced Product Manager required
- Unique and luxury product range
This is an exciting opportunity for a passionate and committed Product Manager with strong experience marketing consumer goods in the retail channel
Melbourne CBDPermanentAU$150,000 - AU$165,000
- Join the largest Australasian distributor of consumer goods
- Newly created position to launch and grow a product category
This is an exciting opportunity to join a globally recognised Australian banking business, in their Product Management team
- Join a business that prides itself on investing in its people
- Fantastic CBD location
Our client is seeking an experienced Product Manager to join this diverse and creative Marketing team.
Inner Suburbs BrisbanePermanentAU$120,000 - AU$160,000
- Attractive salary package
- Consumer focus
My client is seeking an Innovation Manager who will foster the generation and testing of innovative ideas through pretotyping and design thinking. The role will be responsible for ensuring that the client remains a leading online retailer and innovator within the market.
- Exciting opportunity for Innovator/ New product developer with a leading brand!
- Proven success managing multiple projects with an International brand
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a national market leader in hardware and to be part of dynamic and evolving business. Join this results driven team as a Product and Marketing Manager and help realise your career potential. You will be responsible for increasing growth and profitability in the business through strategic development and implementation of defined tactical and promotional plans.
MelbournePermanentAU$95,000 - AU$110,000
- Marketing and Product Manager
- Australian Brand
Our client is a leader in the dentist equipment environment, promoting and developing some of the best products in the market. They have launched a brand new digital product line and is looking for somebody with digital product management experience within the dental/health care industry to join them in this exciting time within the business.
- Exciting new portfolio of digital products to manage
- Work for one of the best in the business
This role combines marketing and communication skills with product knowledge. The successful candidate will be able to build strong relationships with high level external and internal stakeholders (including Sales, Supply Chain, Customer Service and Manufacturing)
- Newly Created Role - Product Marketing
- Huge North American Company